+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 57 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Tactical OR Strategic - What you prefer and why ?

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hat scalping is the best way to trade and make a lot of profit by only taking a little time for it, and some of them will say that the long run is the best and safest way to invest and make money in this business, and I think both are good if we can master it, will say that scalping is the best way to trade and get a lot of profit by only needing a little time for it, and some of them will say that the long run is the best and safest way to invest and make money in this business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bloozom For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-05)

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai kafi traders ko short term trading because acha lagta hi, aur wo easily isinin trading kar lete hai, lekin yaha par short term trading to liye humare ko kafi jayda market ko monitoring karne ki jarurat padti hai bhai. and sahi kaha sabhi ki apni apni pasand hai bhai, koi for long-term trading because the pasand karte hai to the short-term koi, the main yaha par long-term pasand nahi karta hoon is only through mein patience our kafi hai bhai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bumbung For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-05)

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Tarder, contests are very important in foreign exchange trading and you have to learn them in a good way so be a good seller and always learn to form trade so keep the relationship and never repeat your views and do what you want and hoti hay, jo log es business and trade long term because of cahty hay wo long term kar rahy hay aur jo log es business ma short term ma expert hay aur un k pass achi hay un ko strategy short term hi karni cahiyay.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nurheli For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-05)

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Read more for long-term trading Hi pasai hi kyoki my long-term trade, market analysis, karne aur market, sam sam market, karn trade, open karne to liye humare paas, rahta hai aur hum time, market time card trading, ko achchi tarah se samjh, hi trading in the aa hai aur ess face as soon as it produces achcha milata hi. and I prefer to use short and medium term. My first long-term trading system but mentally I am not strong enough to see floating. therefore I now try scalping and intraday. because it's faster to gain from the long term and can sleep well because you don't think buoyant

8. The Following User Says Thank You to moive For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-05)

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Read more for long-term trading Hi pasai hi kyoki my long-term trade, market analysis, karne aur market, sam sam market, karn trade, open karne to liye humare paas, rahta hai aur hum time, market time card trading, ko achchi tarah se samjh, hi trading in the aa hai aur ess face as soon as it produces achcha milata hi. and I prefer to use short and medium term. My first long-term trading system but mentally I am not strong enough to see floating. therefore I now try scalping and intraday. because it's faster to gain from the long term and can sleep well because you don't think buoyant

10. The Following User Says Thank You to moive For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-05)

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pay charity karon ho sakta hay kay phr mujay fortunately for the sake of ice tarha ki posts yani kay threaded ki bi logon ko kafi zarorat hoti hay forex maybe kamyab honay kay liyah. and Thanks to my brother, this information is valuable and useful and constructive it is really a very important topic in reconcile always waiting for you for more

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    traders ko tool ka use karna chahiye par wohi tool use karna chahiye jiski jarurt ho jyada tools use karne se traders confuse hota hai aur effective tools ka use karna chahiye usse hi traders get kar kar sakta hai and you have to know the trading style that suits your personality, namely scalping, intraday, or swing trading. It depends on when you have time to trade. Some people work with paid jobs 9-5, people like that have to be swing traders, so you concentrate on work and trading, some people are self-employed so they can become scalp traders or intraday traders, it depends on you

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both dear in your point of view, those two terms might work, but if you keep stopping losses and take profits and it might be beneficial to get your income and income so always prefer long term views I believe long term and long term and short term is another one and if you make short term plans then ultimately lay the foundation of a long term strategy and I also trade short term and like this strategy

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    playing on dono strties ko prefer nai karo ga wo is liye k in dono mainmujhy tajurba na huny k braber hai to play kham kha q what on k oper balnce zaya karo aur what on wqt bhi barbad karo don't play on ko try kar kay and i'm more like to combine the two, use long-term analysis to determine a map of price movements on a large scale, then use the short term as a reference for entries. so, of course we will get a lower risk when trading

15. The Following User Says Thank You to karung For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to be tactical for my own investment strategy, I'm sure the short term is actually faster to generate income when compared to the long term but, from time to time I use long-term tactics if I feel depressed bored with my own short-term tactics that conditional for me. and ji haan play bhai aap theek bol rha ho dear aap ne bhut acha tips diye hain ager aap to tips how come beginners follow the bhut tu collegue get karega forex trading aur haan forex trading dunya ka sab se bara business hi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 57 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open