+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 57 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Tactical OR Strategic - What you prefer and why ?

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello frein I thank you for your statement yes this strategy is very simple and hi give a good point to enter but for me forever I prefer my best strategy thv and rest because hi I give good profits per day and thank you my brother it's good can get this and you hain bhaiya ji kam mein kafi movement baa aisa ho jata hain ki chote target bhi pure nahi kar paate hain kafi traders when confused rahta hain ki usko market mein kya because hain aur kya nahi because hain bhaiya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han bhai short term ma zaida wait, nh because parta hay lakin so that the forex market hum ma trading kar rahay hay tu hamay ek baat apnay mind ma rakhni cahiyay k es market ma patience buhat hi zaida hay important. and Strategies are good for trading because they always work on them and with strategies we can get ahead and luck and this all helps us a little and on Forex we can make money that is consistent with the strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer tactical trading (I am a field officer :-)) I prefer to get quick profits and don't like to wait long to collect my profits ... besides that if there are losses in short time trading I might be able to compensate for my losses in days the same or the next day of trading but while being a long-term trader ... consider opening a long trade and some type of loss occurs after you have to wait for a week or two ... then you lose money and time ...

Besides that: Trading log terms requires more experience than the short term because you have to follow all the economic news that will tell you what will happen and what news will be released which might affect you who have already opened. trading

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I want to say that it must be a combination of the two strategies according to market movements so that traders can be able to speculate possible directions and then plan their trades accordingly. Thus, having the right planning when trading is very important. and some scalpers will say that scalping is the best way to trade and get a lot of profit by only taking a little time for it and some of them will say that the long run is the best and safest way to invest and make money in this business and I think both are good if we can master it,

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ok it will build a different answer for that, some brokers will say that scalping is the best way to trade and get a lot of profit by only needing a little time for it, and some of them will say that the long run is the best and safest way to invest and make money in this business, and I think both are good if we can master it and it can be original You will find so many techniques that use small techniques there may be long-term methods that are actually many strategies that you can use in exchange methods like scalping present , intraday, a good phrase see in d1 to help if montly.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han bhai jo kartay hay mihnat traders, for liyay es ma business was successful because of mushilil nh hay. es liyay, a new merchant and started sa hi mihnat because of cahiyay. es sa wo achay traders ban saktay hay aur future ma achi get kar saktay hay and aur technical strategies koi bhi ho 2no hi best hi kiyu k 2no system mai hum ko mehnat se kam because hota hai hi tb hi hum forex mai faida results kr sktey Hi. aur technicality I think hi bhi best strategy. but it's better 2no ko combine kiya ho for better results milta hai hum ko.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In order for long-term trading, hain tou ap ko kafi zaydah work hard ki zrurat hoti hai kio k so that ap hard work nahe karty hain tou ap ko kafi the problem is the same as the long-term trade is active because it is asan nah hota hai kio kahe bhea If we lose because of the fact and Strategic Planning Process To understand the differences better, here are some important points to consider, with regard to strategic planning. When doing strategic planning, you need to determine, specifically, what results you want to achieve

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Short-term trading yani ki beginner tactical to Liye Achi formula hi par long-term trading bhi unko experience to sath learn karni chahiye taki Forex I woh ache se get kar for a profit bhi bana paye profit. My Forex trading is legal, long term planning. and I use both of them in my trade .. I have a strategy but I use it with some of my tactics .. my strategy is not like the others .. I made it myself. with my knowledge and experience, I gathered from my trades .. although that is not full proof but my winning percentage is quite good .. this is why I am only trying to improve my trading style so I can predict this market much better than before ..

Senior Member Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,612 Times in 3,781 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With your new search strategy, you've identified a seniority level and the industry you'd like to work in. And the next steps you set for yourself are to periodically repeat this search and only apply to the roles that seem like the best fit for you and your career aspirations.

Thinking strategically helps you narrow down your search and use your time more effectively. Plus, you'll increase the likelihood of landing a job that's a great fit for you.

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a trio and eliminate many pasteurization acquisitions. What I'm doing now is training in quantity planning pliers. I am a new individual master when doing long-term strategy. when there are suggestions from seniors I'm ready to make peace and sometimes I use a long-term strategy if I'm bored with my short-term strategy. Help us to control our emotions and patience while strategic plans are always good when we target good profits. Some of them will say that the long term is the best and safest way to invest and make money in this business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 57 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open