Thread: Copy Trading is Best?

Member engsmsm is an unknown quantity at this point engsmsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Hello bhaiyo

kya copy trading best hoti hai?

aap sabko kya lagta hai ki hume copy trading mein invest karna chahiye?
    Did not understand the subject well can you explain my brother more than that and what do you mean copy the trade?
    If you mean is to walk behind the recommendations, I advise you in the beginning just so I advise you not

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello bhaiyo

han kafi acha system ha kioun k main ne dekha ha k koi bhi ager senior trader jo kafi profit kama raha ho to us k neechey aaney se ham ko kafi profit ho sakta ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello bhaiyo

I have heard that cop trade proves to be very useful for the traders who are new in this field and who have not any analysis either technical or fundamental of their own. Therefor if they start with copy trading then they can not only earn good profit but also will learn lot of techniques from the professionals.

Member syedraza is an unknown quantity at this point syedraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    instead of copying letters, their PAMM each manager can manage to do it for you. I think it is more appropriate, but this back if you want to be a good Forex trader, you should be move itself.

Senior Member SWAPNA is an unknown quantity at this point SWAPNA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Copy trading is a better advantage who are not expert in trading and not more time to trading and who have other jobs or study . We can easily do our trading by copy system.
    But I want to trade own .I want to be a expert trader and many traders are come to me for copy my trading .I want to go that position .

Senior Member tamanna is an unknown quantity at this point tamanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Copy trading is only best for a newbie who do not understand the way of the forex trading welly. If u always try to do copy trading u could not able to gain knowledge for future. So a person should trade as his own strategy.

Member forexgain is on a distinguished road forexgain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    copy trading is a very good option if we use that in a good way. if we are a better trader and we have a very good portfolio of the account then we all must be registered to the copy trading

Junior Member amirjani is an unknown quantity at this point amirjani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the copy trading is wrong because copy trading means it called theft you did theft whose copy and did paste so similarly you can not get benefit you must be can trading own your brain like me because i am also new user

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sagulcuy View Post
    we can not copy the way we look at trading or trading means copying someone else .... because we are our own ...... others may profit by trading him or the system ..... but when we copy and imitate their trading system or loss ...... why are we so because it is not any way anyone else can we use and fit with us use our own .....
    I agree with you, every trader has his own trading style, and also the system of its own strategy, and every trader has his own trading style, and there will not be the same. we will not be able to emulate the style of one's trading, because we're not that person.

Member younesjoe will become famous soon enough younesjoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i dont like copie trader i see that a good trader is one than he/she can trader only without any other expert trader or analyst , just your one materiel and some manual analys and you take your position but if you loss i can told you that you can profit in future by the time because you can have a experiance

+ Reply to Thread
Page 518 of 522 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 516 517 518 519 520 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)