+ Reply to Thread
Page 513 of 522 FirstFirst ... 13 413 463 503 511 512 513 514 515 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,130 of 5215

Thread: Copy Trading is Best?

Junior Member sohels is an unknown quantity at this point sohels's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you can take profit and earn a lots of money from forex trading by copy trading but you will not get experience about forex merket.i dont like copy trading for my future

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member z234 is an unknown quantity at this point z234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the case of this trading there are sectors among them copy trading is very important for shining in this trading ,you can easily earn good profit by using this copy trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    copy trading is not the best , you depend on some else signal before you trade, what if the person giving the signal stop sending it what will happen , so you will stop trading, you need to get experience from the market by trading by yourself

Junior Member yasir dhoom is an unknown quantity at this point yasir dhoom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex copy bohat achi cheez agar ap new comer hai ya ap kay apss forex kay liye ful time nai hota to forex copyer ap kay liye achi option hai .bus ap ko acha sa pofessional trader chaiye jo kam say kam 1000+ pips mahine kay hit krta ho.to forex copy kay zariye account attach kr ly or ko bina kam kiye faida hoga.

Member kajole is an unknown quantity at this point kajole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Hello bhaiyo

kya copy trading best hoti hai?

aap sabko kya lagta hai ki hume copy trading mein invest karna chahiye?
    No becauese I tried once and I lost every single cent I had in my account and making these kind of trades is what helps you know that even good traders do lose and its not only yoy but other traders to, I would rather you develop your own strategy and trade than trade with others trades

Senior Member siki is an unknown quantity at this point siki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to my knowledge copy trading is most dangerous for the trader. In my view own experience is the best teacher for trading in forex market. By the way i consider that everyone should be copy trading cause it can make more mistake in trading.

Senior Member topmaster is on a distinguished road topmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai is business mai naya hu mere ko itna kuch jyada nahi pata hai lekin maine suna hai copy trading sahi hoti hai lekin mai ye smajhta hu isme invest karna sahi hai hum yaha se bhi acha paisa kama sakte hai..
    Jai Shri Krishna

Member shawonnub2 is an unknown quantity at this point shawonnub2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my think is that kaya ha forex trading is best , forex trading always give the prophet timely it's not late and i also do that so it is the best for me always forex trading

Banned awaccoo is an unknown quantity at this point awaccoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    You are literally copying the trades of the professionals so the probability of profits is much more. But one thing that I'd like to mention here is that you might wanna get yourself skilled and learn forex because the level of satisfaction that you will get in realizing that whatever you are earning is due to your own hard work can not be achieved by copy trading.
    copy does not make a trader trades more skilled, but there are also positive if you want to take lessons from copying forex, there are at least two advantages, namely the possibility of a greater profit when copying from a trusted and the second is a copy of the trader can compare how her own analysis see you want to copy and compare the results

Member Juleenayer is an unknown quantity at this point Juleenayer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know about this. I am new in the trading. So I think it will help me
    most.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 513 of 522 FirstFirst ... 13 413 463 503 511 512 513 514 515 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)