+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 493 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: How can earn huge money in Forex trading?

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex koi aik raat ki game nhi hai kyun ke ye bhee aik world wide chalny wala business hai lkin jo bhee isko start krta hai wo yehi smjta hai ke bht jaldi wo isko rich krrr sakta hai lkin aisa nhi hai isko properly smjna prta hai phisr apko kuch mill sakta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsoden View Post
    I always think that if I am still like this, because for the moment I also have not been able to profit consistently. I sometimes still face losses, which still need to improve my skills to get consistent profits and very good problems in my opinion as confirmed by our point of view. Currency trading can be in the form of amine sports and also high risk organizations as a result of developing regulations if many of us help head sports is actually a corporate tactic and then you can just earn well to be this kind of aspiration from our usurper as a result of helping regulations and then you can get extraordinary income.
    अगर हम विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में अधिक पैसा कमाना चाहते हैं तो हमें विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार के बारे में पर्याप्त जानकारी होनी चाहिए। हमारे पास कम से कम 6 महीने का ट्रेडिंग अनुभव होना चाहिए और फिर हम विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में बड़ा लाभ कमा सकते हैं। ट्रेडिंग में उचित धन प्रबंधन होना चाहिए। बहुत छोटे फंड का उपयोग लंबे मुनाफे के बजाय कई बार छोटे मुनाफे के व्यापार और पोस्टिंग में किया जाना चाहिए और यदि आपको विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार से बड़ी मात्रा में धन प्राप्त करना है, तो आपको लगातार लाभ प्राप्त करना चाहिए और अपने लाभ को बढ़ाने की कोशिश करनी चाहिए ताकि आप अच्छी आय अर्जित कर सकें अगले व्यापार से।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always think that if I am still like this, because for the moment I also have not been able to profit consistently. I sometimes still face losses, which still need to improve my skills to get consistent profits and very good problems in my opinion as confirmed by our point of view. Currency trading can be in the form of amine sports and also high risk organizations as a result of developing regulations if many of us help head sports is actually a corporate tactic and then you can just earn well to be this kind of aspiration from our usurper as a result of helping regulations and then you can get extraordinary income.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to get big money from Forex Trading then you must first have smart capital and then you must have significant knowledge, skills, tactics, strategies and experience to deal with the market in a more effective way to get big money. and yes, you're right my friend. if you want to get big money in forex trading, then you must have a large investment. however, the most important thing is that you must really have the right knowledge and experience so that you can optimize opportunities and reduce risk.

Member molu is on a distinguished road molu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can get big money in forex if you have expertise and big capital. Forex trading is not an easy business. You can lose a lot of money if you gamble here. So, prepare your skills and capital at first. do not trade with small investments to get a lot of money here and big money makes karne to a liko sabse paple aapko consistency to sath income because of bahah jaruri hai, so that aap profit get kar paate hai to aapke liye abk hahi hota hf shing aapko apni trading expertise ko ko Developing Ki Jarurat Hoti Hai

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can easily get big profits with forex if we work with full concentration and honesty also with patience and if we trade after analysis then we can get big profits with forex and can take many benefits with forex and also we can easily become successful Forex traders and I am very happy with this business. and if you want to get big money from your forex all is the best and then you have to learn more about forex and you have to use more demo accounts and in duration to get knowledge about forex full concentration you must on your studies because through your knowledge can get a lot of money from this business this is the best way to get money if there is no opportunity

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we want to make more money in forex trading then we must have adequate knowledge about forex trading. we must have at least 6 months of trading experience and then we can make big profits in forex trading. there must be proper money management in trading. very small funds must be used in trading and posting small profits many times instead of long profits and if you have to get large amounts of money from forex trading, then you should get consistent profits and try to increase your profits so you can earn good income from the next trade.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not a complicated business. We make a profit by selling and buying currency pairs. And anytime we can buy or sell our currency pairs without waiting. And in trade there is no limit we can get from it. If we are very skilled in trading and have the ability to take risks and move forward then we can get a good amount of money from Forex. and a very good problem I believe according to my own point of view Forex trading will be in the middle of video games plus high-risk companies so working with principles when we all help the video game brain is reason enough for our next mall business method can build a whole lot of income and to get this ind from our own fantasies so that it helps the following principles we can make big funds

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually it is true that in order to get high profits, of course we have to have a good way, I think we have to have a trading system that has been in the backtester for 2 years and produces a stable profit. If you already have it we only need discipline to run the system. and not the things that mind you these things that you don't understand and are not greedy don't take funny funny methods of income they only give you lost profits with your attention and take intersat in Forex trading my friend then you will think

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to earn more and more money by trading on Forex, you have to gather more knowledge, experience and skills because without it, Forex is a very risky business. You must have knowledge about money management. and the problem is the big idea, based on the idea of Forex as a small business activity, and therefore also the risk in cases where the guidelines highlighting the minds we all attend intelligence are real profit trading strategies, then we can get a lot and therefore intentions. There are guidelines, so we can get money and assignments.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 493 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)