+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Liberty Reserve next "Megaupload"

Banned kalulu is on a distinguished road kalulu's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is one thing that i had never or i never see it coming because for one there was noo way that i could think thats it was doing something wrong i hope there will bw another processor

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned maleedsctn143 will become famous soon enough maleedsctn143's Avatar
    Thanks
    when liberty reserve has been close down,mine 94$ were in my account and it was really a very big shock for me because that total amount was the reward of my trading.now i hope that they will return my legal money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sunombre is on a distinguished road sunombre's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Liberty Reserve next "Megaupload"

Like the title says, would it come back with the same name, with other like mega?

Liberty Reserve, a major global online cash transfer business run out of Costa Rica, has been shut down and its executives arrested to face U.S. charges of laundering $6 billion.
    CNN

The international newpapers talk about a huge winning against fraud, but... what about all those who had "legal" money there?
    Will they lose all? I think yes, Hope NOT.

What about your? I was lucky I didn't have anything there and you? what do you think?

4. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to sunombre For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4