+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Liberty Reserve next "Megaupload"

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Muje lagta hai ki megaupload ki tarah liberty reserve bhi shutdown ho gayi hai aur wo start nahi hogi.aur jisne bhi apna legal money invest
    kiya hoga wo bhi lost ho gaya hai lekin mera Dear i can't use this payment processor to withdraw my money because i use the moneybookers
    to withdraw my money because moneybookers is so fast and secure way to deposit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ali 123 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-12-17)

Senior Member mp5 is on a distinguished road mp5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    liberty reserve ab closed ho chuki hay aur ab wahan sey aur koi payment nahe nikalwai ja sakti ho sakta hay ab liberty reserve kisi aur name sey market main aa jaey aur loog pher usey apni payments nikalwaney kay liay use karain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shubhamhero is on a distinguished road shubhamhero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i was also got $3 in that, but i feel lucky because i was withdraw my $5 from there.
    never mind, now i always insist to use bank account and it's my starting i trading, hoping to get succeed.

Senior Member saime121 is on a distinguished road saime121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i can't use this payment processor to withdraw my money because i use the moneybookers to withdraw my money because moneybookers is so fast and secure way to deposit it has low fees to withdraw.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to saime121 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member armunz is an unknown quantity at this point armunz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I remember same was drama with us, while we have uploaded legal things for reward and waiting for the to grow but the authorities of World's so called SHO took our reward and never tried to show any thing, what is problem for paying us our money back to us.
    Extra ordinary things and destinations cannot achieved by ordinary ways, chatha Sahib nay farmaya.

Hindi/Urdu
    Khas cheezain aur manzlain aam raston sey nahi milteen.

Banned zank haidar is an unknown quantity at this point zank haidar's Avatar
    Thanks
    as far as I know, LAWRENCIUM in cover because the owner involves money laundrying badness case, benefited just of my money in LR there's only $4.... so I am not too lossy

Senior Member c13 is on a distinguished road c13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    liberty reserve kay fraud kay baad ab market main abhi moneybookers ki aymiyat barh gai hai aur yahan say paisay ham apnay account main wesay he bhijwa saktay hain jesay kay liberty reseve say bhijwa saktay hain

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    basic corruption was usually always harms others. because only the barbaric behavior of one person can impact everyone including liberty and means of payment is also subject to all of the exchanger. I expect other payment instrument more cautious if you still want to survive first can give satisfaction to its customers. therefore my own really hope there is a means of payment that was completely legal and we guarantee fund.

Senior Member Armghan is an unknown quantity at this point Armghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The site had over one million consumers when it was shut down by the United States government. In May 2013, Liberty Reserve was shut down by United States Prosecutors argued that due to lax safety, supposed illegal movement largely went undetected, which ultimately led to them seizing the service.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    Though there are still many mourners of libertyreserve, and most keeping hands crossed with the hope that it will come back, i think anyone telling that it will come is scam. Because the owner might not even be released.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to naija For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast