+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 359 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 356 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 3590

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Senior Member somaz is an unknown quantity at this point somaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    i feel very disappointed and don't know what about to do... i feel hopeless and give up the hope for living.... 1 week i just think of my losses that what i have done to me... all my moneys go away and dream broke down for having losses..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member albannammk is on a distinguished road albannammk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sad of course, for some time, but after then I prepare to start all over again and prepare to recover my loss and even make some profits too, and I do that in most of times, lose money and recover it soon and make profits too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sohailkhan333 is on a distinguished road sohailkhan333's Avatar
    Thanks
    Jee yeh bat achii ki hea ap nea bhut acha nai lagta hea aur bhut heavy feel hota hea agar ap ko forex mein success hona hea toh ap ko chea kea ap log zida sea zida practice karea demo account par.

Banned sally525 is an unknown quantity at this point sally525's Avatar
    Thanks
    oooooooooh i feel that i wanna hit my lap top and i become so crazy but im trying to calm my self down to compensate the loss i got by asuccessful trades

Senior Member sumonpal is an unknown quantity at this point sumonpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    i fell very unhappy for the heavy loss, this is not good for me, i can not imagine this any time this is very bad for me in the trading time

Senior Member doll21 is an unknown quantity at this point doll21's Avatar
    Thanks
    i feel very disappointed and don't know what about to do... i feel hopeless and give up the hope for living. 1 week i just think of my losses that what i have done to me... all my moneys go away and dream broke down for having losses..

Senior Member Affi is an unknown quantity at this point Affi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wese to me new trader ho forex business me but ager me feel kro k mera heavy loss hogaya hai forex me to me buht zada depressed hogi ku k ye buht boora hoga mre liye and me crying bhi kro gi

Senior Member mehtab is an unknown quantity at this point mehtab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone who suffers from a loss feels bad it is a reality. Because all the money that he has earned by hard work has wasted only by a small mistake. But every mistakes gives us a new lesson. So , do not loose heart. Just keep in mind that when we are new. invest small capital to reduce losses.

Banned zaib1 is on a distinguished road zaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Jb muje loss hota hai tou me bht depressed ho jati hun halan k me khud ko brave show kr rae hoti hun lekin phr bhi mujse ye bear nae hota,, k muje loss ho jae,, me ek do din tk trading nae krti or relax rehney ki try krti hun..

Member hussainsalih1 is an unknown quantity at this point hussainsalih1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I honestly feel frustrated after a great loss, but after depending on God, come to think good and fruitful work, where there was no trade without a loss and this is the case of the forex market wins and losses

+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 359 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 356 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)