+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 359 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 3590

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Senior Member rubab1617 is on a distinguished road rubab1617's Avatar
    Thanks
    jab hmara trading main nqsan hota hai to lazmi tor per hum preshan ho jate hain or phi to trading bhi karne ko dil nahen karta hai per jab profit hota hai to phir hum bahot khush hote hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned osama99 is an unknown quantity at this point osama99's Avatar
    Thanks
    loss kis ko acha lagta hai kisii ko nahe to zahir hai jisay b loss hoga usay bohot bura lagay ga ab i hope k mujay koe loss na ho or kisi or ko b na ho i pray bus .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned smartchip9 is an unknown quantity at this point smartchip9's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i faced the losses i have maded big mistakes again and again.for recovery of that losses but result is more and more losses.so now its clear dont make more loss per day more then 10 percent of your total account.if you already facing today then leave the trade and dont come back today for trade.

Banned mostefa is an unknown quantity at this point mostefa's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is a bitter and feeling sad has happened to me many many times but discovered that the cause of the loss is I am because I do large transactions not borne Balance to only a few points but now I've learned from these mistakes

Senior Member ibrar1011 is on a distinguished road ibrar1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear when i los in forex trading bhusisnes i feel very very depressed and and i really feel in tention and i think that you should not take renion and you should be relax to earn more an dmore from forex trading business

Senior Member mariam is an unknown quantity at this point mariam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal mai agar ap ko heavy loss hota hai to wo ap ko yakinan aik bhot acha experince b dy kr jata hai waqti tor par insan upset to hota hai lakin future mai wo experince ki waja sy us kism k loss sy bach jata hai.

Senior Member azamg22 will become famous soon enough azamg22 will become famous soon enough azamg22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading mein loss k baad to mein aik dam mayoos ho jata hun magar phr jab muje profit hota he to wo mayosi gayab ho jati he or wese bhi loss bhi business ka hissa he is liye loss pe mayoos nahi hona chahiye

Senior Member forex 9 is an unknown quantity at this point forex 9's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading aik online business hai or mene ye business recently join kiya hai main aik student hoon or mene forex ko as a part time job join kiya hai ta ke main apni income behtar kar sakon profit or loss to business ka hissa hain ager apko loss ho ga to apko profit bhi ho ga without experience high amount invest nahi karni chahiye warna heavy loss ho sakta hai is liye pehle forex trading ko achi tarha understand Karen or phir trading Karen .

Banned aunamika1993 is an unknown quantity at this point aunamika1993's Avatar
    Thanks
    feeling of loss is always painful. i feel sad when i get heavy loss. i know that loss is the part of this forex business, so i always try to take loss normally. i try to make a plan to recover the loss as soon as possible.

Senior Member limajeny is an unknown quantity at this point limajeny's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is very sad news to me. there are not any people in the business market who does not know about the risk of business. Though it is very sad news to me of heavy loss but I will try to prepare myself as a standard trader to get more profit in the next time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 359 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)