+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 359 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone avoids this loss, but people who get profiles vary so much that the siness that makes us free from real forex so we have to face that loss here too, but if we can stop the loss the tool can be used properly then we can be safe from this loss and it can help to make success too. Create a new and better strategy for trading that you will avoid losing. and it is natural that when you get a big loss then you become emotional and your mind stops working that what must be done now at that time you have to rest and have to analyze your strategy again that way you can avoid yourself from further loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course traders don't fall very well when they get a loss from the Forex trading business, but they have to think that this is a really good quality trading business to get profits and losses from the business, successful traders don't feel upset when they are losers but they concentrate on hard work and sincerity to get great success in the line of business. Before, I felt bad when I lost too much in the Forex market, but now I feel bad, but not like before, because I really believe in this business and I know that everything that I have lost will be remade without time with more effort and learn from my mistakes too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Loss k foran baad ap trading k liyeh mat bhagiyeh agar loss apko bohat affect krta hai then apko loss k foran baad trading nahi krni chaiyeh ek din ka wakfa ya chand ghanton ka wait karen mumkin hai market unpredictable situation main ho.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    obviously i will feel very bad if i will get a big loss but i have to get a lesson from my big loss and i will prepare myself and i will have to try to correct my mistakes and i will return vigorously to recover my loss and still me | not got a serious loss but only 1 time I lost my $ 200 in that point in the future | one day | sooner or later | there once upon a time in the future} than i live all day despite being sad but often the next day i will be able to try again and again to recover my losses as a result of i admit i lost my money as a result of unhealthy money management reasons so at next month I recover my losses and start trading early with money management

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Who can follow the trade discipline because in my mind it is so important for every trader to follow in this market and thus you face losses but if you try to make yourself an expert you will be able to reduce your losses ie you can always use SL and good rewards for ratios in your trade until If we avoid losses you can know how to trade and at that time trading has the right knowledge about it and also helps increase self-confidence. and Which - use a good strategy, use stop loss during trading, then Without concentration we can not do this business, We must understand the market system and rules correctly to get more without losses but By getting complete knowledge about trading and your forex , You will be able to avoid losses then. But in Forex trading you can get a lot of profit and without money management, forex is a risk business. In forex trading the risk is very high, so we can face losses anytime. We can use mo.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes with make more practice from trading activity is the best way to get experienced and knowledge about this business and we can share about Forex problem that we find in our learning situation. learning by doing is good idea to handle this business and make good strategy trading, but we must control our emotion while trade and using money management.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel very disappointed and don't know what to do ... I feel hopeless and give up hope for life. well we know the disadvantages there we know this. for me this is part of trading so we have to accept this and this can be better for us if we do the right thing and hope it can be better for us in the best way and I feel very defeated and don't recognize what to do .. I felt hopeless and gave hope for life ... one week I only thought about my losses that what I had even done for America ... All my money ran away and had a bad dream because of the loss .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to denok For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-12-04)

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Jee bilkul loss hone par matam manane se kahi guna ziada behtr hai k ap uski waja janen or usko kam krni ki kosish karen lekin yahan ulta hota hai k log loss se itna mayoos hojate hain k forex market ko hi bura bhala kehne lagte hain.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lipsee For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-12-04)

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,587 Times in 1,248 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ज़ाहिर सी बात है हारना किसी को भी पसंद नहीं होता है, लेकिन लाभ और हानि किसी भी व्यवसाय में होता रहता है। हानि होने पर ट्रेडिंग छोड़ देना स्थाई उपाय नहीं है लेकिन कुछ देर के लिए अपने ट्रेडिंग को रोक सकते हैं। आप हानि वाले ट्रेड से सीख सकते हैं और आगे को ट्रेड को बेहतर बना सकते हैं। इससे हमें पता चलता है कि हमें पिछले ट्रेडिंग में क्या गलती की थी जिसे सुधार सकते हैं। जब आप ट्रेडिंग शुरू करते हैं तो आप घाटे के लिए मानसिक और आर्थिक रूप से तैयार रहें। यह नुकसान नहीं है, बल्कि एक ट्यूशन शुल्क है, लॉस होने पर आप अमूल्य अनुभव प्राप्त करते हैं जो आपको पैसा कमाने में मदद करता है। अपने नुकसान की वसूली और बाजार में बदलाव को समझने के किसी भी प्रयास से हमेशा भ्रम और भावनात्मक संकट पैदा होता है, जिससे केवल नुकसान होता है।

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bakloni For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-12-04)

Member maju is on a distinguished road maju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even though it hurts, it's also part of the market for us to lose when we don't do the right thing, if we want to trade and make good profits, we need to make sure we learn and understand this trade well before trading, so we not face some losses. and I got a bonus from posting 116 $. I started trading and got $ 19. Next week I started trading and GBP / USD I lost all the money with profit. I am sad and sad. Now I decided to gain knowledge if candlestick strategies and information. I hope that the market works well. I get regular profits.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to maju For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-12-04)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 359 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)