+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Liberty reserve gone/closed,down

Member hellraiser is an unknown quantity at this point hellraiser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah just heard about the news from http://forexmagnates.com/fx-traders-...ve-shuts-down/ and I guess many people lost money there , even i had some money there but I had deposited all of it at a forex broker and lost all of it there , so i guess I gained some experience without really losing anything as I would have lost it anyway , though for others it is really sad and hopefully something would be done about it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hellraiser For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member c13 is on a distinguished road c13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    payment processors main liberty reserve bohat he acha hai iss ki payment transfer kanay ki speed bhi achi hai aur iss kay charges bhi baqi dosray payment process say kam hain isi liay mian isay prefer karta hon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to c13 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member itzguriya2013 is on a distinguished road itzguriya2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji haan mujhe bhi abai yah news mili hai ka Liberty reserve closed hoge hai .us government na money laundering ka case main suna hia Liberty reserve band kiya hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to itzguriya2013 For This Useful Post:

goshe (2013-05-29)

Junior Member Shahid Awan is an unknown quantity at this point Shahid Awan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Liberty reserve gone/closed,down

I was big fan of lr but today I saw it is now working when I investigate I got lr owner arrested you can see full news here
    http://www.girlscellnumber.com/

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shahid Awan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open