+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberty reserve gone/closed,down

Senior Member DewDrop is an unknown quantity at this point DewDrop's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nothing to do for us but waiting. I think what is gone is gone forever. So we need to use another payment processor. I think moneybookers is the best processor now for us. We can try there for our better transaction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DewDrop For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-12-17), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member saime121 is on a distinguished road saime121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear the LR is closed but i have no information why the LR is closed, so after the LR there are a so best way to get money easily and fast and so secure reliably the moneybookers, it is so best payment processor in the world also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to saime121 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member songs is on a distinguished road songs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan wese ye bohat bura hua hai kay Lr bund hogaya hai wo scams ki waja say halankay sub say zayada use honay wala liberty reserve tha or log us pay bohat trust kertay thay
    @Rednakis

6. The Following User Says Thank You to songs For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you for this news Yes, we know from a long time that this bank closed a long time almost more than two months ago, where the bank was closed due to do a lot of laundry money and I see that working on a card InstaForex MasterCard credit and debit profits.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is pasted many months since libertyreserve was closed down and the site seized by the American intelligence unit, nothing else has been heard about it, so i think this is a closed case because they won't come back again.

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes this is true. This is because of the charges against them about money laundry by the united states and there was a lot of money lost due to this effect by forex traders and other people that deal with electronic currency alike

Senior Member forexfx is an unknown quantity at this point forexfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes liberty resrve to kab ka close ho gaya hain main na liberty reserve ko use kayea hain aur ja bohat acha tha is sa money lana muje bohat easy lagta tha but ja ab parment clsoe ho gaya hain

Junior Member Kla$h-DZ is an unknown quantity at this point Kla$h-DZ's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was shocked when I heard this news, I used liberty reserve for forex but luckily I had only 10 dollars in my account, it hurts for those who have a lot of money in their accounts.

Senior Member alexis12 is an unknown quantity at this point alexis12's Avatar
    Thanks
    The sudden shutdown of Liberty Reserve proves that we are in very danger situation in online profession. We cannot take any step to recover the preserved balance in LR, I personally get lost about 1000$ in Liberty Reserve, but I have nothing to say. I express my dis-satisfaction to LR authority and hope that they will recover my lost balance in LR.

Senior Member alaf82 is an unknown quantity at this point alaf82's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma bhi lr use karta tha. mujhe bhi jab iss baat ka pata chala mujhe bhi dollar zaia honey ka afsos hoa but what can we do. now use this forex and enjoy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open