+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Liberty reserve gone/closed,down

Senior Member opu_huq_2012 is an unknown quantity at this point opu_huq_2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not like liberty reserve. I know liberty reserve transaction is a great moneylender system but moneybookers and other payment system is real system so now it is go down it is very sad for us so we need to care about payment system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sahilbutt is on a distinguished road sahilbutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes during the time liberty reserve cloes it is a bet way when they are earn tradein it and liberty give the money so now it is cloes and see the more way of money trancfer

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member akubambang is an unknown quantity at this point akubambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    even if LR is coming back.. it is useless..
    because i think CURRENCY CHANGER will be thinking TWICE to accept you LR if you want to sell your LR

Senior Member Muayad is on a distinguished road Muayad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i hope liberty reserve return to business again because i have been using them for a long time and they are the best payment processors they are very secure and easy to use and most brokers accept them,i don't know what is the problem but i hope they return to business again soon.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hajiabbas View Post
    mery khayal main ye jo liberty reserve close ho gaya hai es say buhat say logon ko nuqsan puhncha hai buhat say logon ne apna bonus kho diya hai buhat say log liberty reserve par etmad karty thy lakin ab nhi karain gain.
    bhai aab karne ko bacha hi kya he sabhi ka pesa jo liberty me tha wo to gea he mera 500$ tha usme and sara ki sari mehnat bekar gai,kabi socha bi nhi tha ke itni badi onlin site close ho sakti he

Senior Member shojolhossain001 is an unknown quantity at this point shojolhossain001's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it is bad news for forex traders , i think liberty reserve is the best payment processor i ever use , i think it suit for forex traders, i think with that we can easily transfer any big amount in quick time,i think most of the traders in Bangladesh use it for forex trading ,it is supported in our country and it has no limitation for transfer money. now it is become difficult to transfer money from forex , because most of the [payment processor has limitation.

Senior Member hajiabbas is on a distinguished road hajiabbas's Avatar
    Thanks
    mery khayal main ye jo liberty reserve close ho gaya hai es say buhat say logon ko nuqsan puhncha hai buhat say logon ne apna bonus kho diya hai buhat say log liberty reserve par etmad karty thy lakin ab nhi karain gain.

Banned maleedsctn143 will become famous soon enough maleedsctn143's Avatar
    Thanks
    my 250$ were in liberty reserve and when the owner of liberty reserve was arrested,after that i opened my account and i saw that my account was totally washed and in my account 0$ was available.i am very upset about my amount.

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G haan mujhey b abi eis news k barey mein pata chala hai pehly tou mujhey yaqeen nahi ata
    tha leikin ab mujhey b yaqeen ho gaya hai mein liberty reserve ka bohat fan tha leikin ab
    mujhey afsoos ho raha hai

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think liberty reserve is just closed down for now but would reopen later pending the investigation concerning the different allegations againt the company. the allegations were so severe that right now assets are frozen but i believe once the issue is resolved the company should reopen again

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open