+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [2078652] PAMM GokuFx "FOREX INVESTMENT SAFETY LIKE BANK DEPOSIT".

Member jawaid123 is on a distinguished road jawaid123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EconEdLink.org contains economics and personal finance lessons for K-12 teachers and students. EconEdLink.org is brought to you by the Council for Economic Education.
    Economic Calendar - Track economic announcements with forecast and actuals. Learn about these economic stats

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hariz is an unknown quantity at this point hariz's Avatar
    Thanks
    till currently your serviceman did not share any issue about the strategy that how you're going to are creating this either you're using a few automated systems in order to get these results or creating it manually, i like to speculate because we are part of a pamm that build pips manually as a result of issue of risk decrease there this is often my read, when tradign with robots, robot flip a failure trade into worse one.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member WaletJawa is an unknown quantity at this point WaletJawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fahim017 View Post
    . risk born & born.
    FOREX is a high risk investment, so it is not suitable for all investors. Be ready with all the risks, to continue to see performance GokuFx Pamm. Investor 100% responsible. , PAMM investing wisely.
    You are right FOREX is not suitable for all Investor, thank's for your monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by pish View Post
    are you sure the perfomance is exactly what you are promising because I have seen some people promise and are unable to understand the trading that will help them make money.
    Thank's for your monitor.

Update

PAMM Performance

Balance: 1566.75 USD
    Equity: 1543.60 USD

Day profit : +1.54%
    Week profit : +28.95%
    Month profit : +31.23%
    Grows profit : +34.74%

Position : 12 position....
    Total trades : 1611

Happy Profit
    Choose THE FASTEST WAY to achieve your Dream & Find out how Money work for US.

Member pish is on a distinguished road pish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    are you sure the perfomance is exactly what you are promising because I have seen some people promise and are unable to understand the trading that will help them make money.

Senior Member fahim017 is an unknown quantity at this point fahim017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    . risk born & born.
    FOREX is a high risk investment, so it is not suitable for all investors. Be ready with all the risks, to continue to see performance GokuFx Pamm. Investor 100% responsible. , PAMM investing wisely.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FREEDOM View Post
    Very good to see many plus - plus here bro. And congratulations your PAMM Account growing with consistantly, i think i will consider to joinning into it after i learn about it. It is really seems like bank deposit and very secure, well done bro and keep growing everyday.
    Thanks for your monitor... i hope your lucky n succes too.

Update

PAMM Performance

Balance: 1537.47 USD
    Equity: 1428.11 USD

Day profit : +20.85%
    Week profit : +1.71%
    Month profit : +26.87%
    Grows profit : +24.40%

Position : 12 position....
    Total trades : 1535

Happy Profit

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Very good to see many plus - plus here bro. And congratulations your PAMM Account growing with consistantly, i think i will consider to joinning into it after i learn about it. It is really seems like bank deposit and very secure, well done bro and keep growing everyday.

Member hazem.hassan is on a distinguished road hazem.hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Update

PAMM Performance

Balance: 1696.00 USD
    Equity: 1696.35 USD

Day profit : +1.06%
    Week profit : +4.77%
    Month profit : +19.48%
    Grows profit : +26.61%

Position : 2 position.

Happy Profit

Senior Member raihan8212 will become famous soon enough raihan8212 will become famous soon enough raihan8212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have some questions and really need your advice:

1. I want to open ECN account < 5000$ with lower/accepted spread, none/rare requote, none/lower fee/commission. I have checked and seem many brokers provide their own platform for ECN account. But I want to open ECN account on MT4 platform because of my indicators, my EA is written by MQL4. I want to use them. Another reason is I need to create investor password while those platforms do not support. What brokers provide ECN account on MT4 with all my requirement? Also, I'm from Vietnam, does it affect to rule of some brokers?

2. What brokers support PAMM feature? Can I use EA with PAMM?

3. I'm not clearly about this question. Let's me try to explain it. Example I manage some Forex accounts. When I open 1 order with risk 2% on my account A, others account will open exactly this order with the same risk ratio or predefine risk (i.e. acc B 3%, acc C 5%). Especially when I run EA on my account. Does we have solution for this issue out there? Do any PAMM technology support this case?

Welcome and thank in advance all suggestion

10. The Following User Says Thank You to raihan8212 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Update

PAMM Performance

Balance: 1349.78 USD
    Equity: 1331.06 USD

Day profit : -0.12%
    Week profit : +11.86%
    Month profit : +32.16%
    Grows profit : +22.94%

Position : 5 position....
    Total trades : 1440

Happy Profit

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by aptx4869 View Post
    Great result. I never know there an EA can gain good profit like that. I am happy to see your account growh. I wish i can have EA like that. I think an PAMM account is must be managed by manual trading, but you are have good proof, even a robot can gain good profit. Are you buy or create by yourself that robot? I know that was not easy to find good robot.
    Thank's for your monitor, yes i am create my EA (Robot) so i can develop or repair or adjust every change market. Good luck and succes for us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast