+ Reply to Thread
Page 672 of 676 FirstFirst ... 172 572 622 662 670 671 672 673 674 ... LastLast
Results 6,711 to 6,720 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest that we target realistic and passive way to earn money in forex. the best way to earn in forex is always in passive income. the more we think we can earn money the more we can earn money. I know its hard to earn money in forex trading that's why what we need to do is always try to be active in forex trading as much as possible. the more we tried to practice in demo account the more we learn the more we can apply it in real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    the new cmoer always think that teh demo account is boreing but the trader should tarde the forex very seriously in the demo account then only it can be very helpful in the real account
    Yes, many traders who think that trading in demo account is wasting time because they didn't know the purpose of demo account
    and the importance to train our skill of trading in demo account. Demo account is training account so if you're boring to train yourself,
    I am sure if you couldn't maximize profit in certain condition of market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    excellent demo account to test strategies and forex robots. using the demo account before entering into trade real account then by demo very well to prepare well mentally or strategy. to feel used demo account is not boring

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whoever said demo trading is waste of time..i strongly disagree with them. if you are a newbee then definately trade in demo. however capital u invest in live, however small it is, that is still money, right? unless u want to do charity, dont do that.

Member hendarto is an unknown quantity at this point hendarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me to learn in a demo account if it is too long to be boring, I think learning on a demo account sufficiently. not too long nor too short time. strategy to train me enough about a week. well then if it can be used for real account.

Member fumina is an unknown quantity at this point fumina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that demo account is boring because I knew the purpose of demo account. It was preparation for traders to become better
    in trading when I use real account later. If I can gain consistent profit in demo account so I can move on real account because it means
    I have been ready to trade in real account if I could realize consistent profit in demo account.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmud982 View Post
    I think every newbie should trade in demo account before the real trade . But many people said that demo trading is a waste of time . Newbie should real trading with small deposit .

What Do you Think ?
    mujh nahi lagta hai kay demo trading jo hai woh boring ho sakta hain kion kay demo trading tu app ko aik aysa moqa dayti hai kay app apna app ko grow up karah sakta hain.

Banned talebdpmg is an unknown quantity at this point talebdpmg's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not think that Forex trading with demo account is boring. According to me one should practice demo account one year, at least six months before starting trading with the real account. Otherwise, one may gain in short run but in the long run he must loose his capital.

Member niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont think demo trading is waste of time at all. Because only experience helps you in trading .
    And if you started with investing money without trying your skills on demo ,you will definitely loose .
    And this loss can lead you to quit trading soon.
    !............HaPpY PiPs.............!
    If You Like My Post Dont Forget To "Thanks"

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    demo is not boring .i like demo trading much because where you test you new strategies for profit and what happen when you apply your strategies .so best option for learning forex is demo use properly and earn profit in real account with help of demo account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 672 of 676 FirstFirst ... 172 572 622 662 670 671 672 673 674 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)