+ Reply to Thread
Page 671 of 676 FirstFirst ... 171 571 621 661 669 670 671 672 673 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,710 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The steps that a newbie trader must follow are:
    1. demo trading
    2. mini account trading before he can proceed to the third step which is:
    3. standard account trading.
    Patience is the key newbies should not be greedy to make quick profit as this is one of the major cause of loss in forex trading.

Banned sheikh rashed is an unknown quantity at this point sheikh rashed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cfxsignals View Post
    Yes, I think demo is boring, because it isn't real money. If you lose, you tend to lose interest in the account and simply download a new one instead of working on your losing account. This is a big problem with demo, and why it is sometimes better to practise on a very small account.
    first time i was also feel that demo trading is boring but now i realize that demo is a main success factor in this forex trading business cause if you lose millions of dollar in this trading purpose actually you can't loss anything but get much & more experience ...so think it again is demo really boring ???

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Shafiq is an unknown quantity at this point Shafiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    No,it is not biooring if one is a good student and listener.It provides opportunities tio learn more and more about trading. Demo trading isn't only helping a trader to increase his capability and understandability of market moving but also enabling experts to verify the significance of their news strategy. I would say that releasing demo software is the best opportunity offered by any broker.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zibon is an unknown quantity at this point zibon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I Think Demo Trading is Boring. but its good for beginner. its good those who are practicing. its helps you to increase your knowledge & increased your analaysis

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I think demo is boring, because it isn't real money. If you lose, you tend to lose interest in the account and simply download a new one instead of working on your losing account. This is a big problem with demo, and why it is sometimes better to practise on a very small account.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not also, demo account is useful and still needed by the trader, newbies and expert..but yes, if the trader take practicing at demo account too long, i guess they only make slow to become a good trader, they have to continue learning at real account and cents type is good for it, it means they will get trading psychologies faster
    do the best we can

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the demo trading isn't only serving a dealer to increment his capacity and understandability of marketplace heaving but also sanctionative experts to test the content of their program strategy. I would say that releasing demo software is the unexceeded possibility offered by any broker.

Member Mr 92 is an unknown quantity at this point Mr 92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmud982 View Post
    I think every newbie should trade in demo account before the real trade . But many people said that demo trading is a waste of time . Newbie should real trading with small deposit .

What Do you Think ?
    Sometimes I feel that trade on a demo account is boring because there is no money we make from there. but I still do that to test any new strategy before I use to trade on real account..

Senior Member ras is an unknown quantity at this point ras's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading in demo account is not boring to me also i enjoy this. when there in any confusion in taking decision i apply this in demo account.if i get any new indicator i apply this in demo,i get good result then i use in real account.

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you get the money from the demo account, mind you, but there is diversity in the current account to earn some real money, you are the demo accounts at the time, while learning the trade very useful, it gave birth to the feel of a beginner at that time was not available. .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 671 of 676 FirstFirst ... 171 571 621 661 669 670 671 672 673 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)