+ Reply to Thread
Page 504 of 509 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 502 503 504 505 506 ... LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 5082

Thread: Please do not trade if you have no experience.

Senior Member ozail is on a distinguished road ozail's Avatar
    Thanks
    you are wonderful and i always say it because its so mistake you trading and don`t know anything about market many friends i know did and know regret about it because
    you haven`t any information and experience about market how you trade ? so don`e be hurry and greedy and be calm

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gretos is on a distinguished road gretos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by m.ahmed bilal View Post
    please do not trade if you have no experience

are you all agree with me??? if you are then give me a reason and if you are not then also give me a reason because many new traders do not think to get experience before trading...
    I think we can get the experience while learning and when we learn how to get a good profit on a trade we often find lessons as greedy and impatient in the trading could be a factor that makes our loss in trading, so, enjoy in trading it is necessary and good for the psychology of trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxstarboy is an unknown quantity at this point fxstarboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you if you have no experience don't trade forex . trader with no experience can trade lose all the money ... its better to learn how to trade forex before you enter live forex trading...

Senior Member panjtani is an unknown quantity at this point panjtani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am agree with you i think there are some basic skills for a good business and most important is experience if you know how to trade in forex you can gain profit easily in forex and if you don't know then it is harmful for you so first learn forex and only then join forex.

Banned NADDOURINO is an unknown quantity at this point NADDOURINO's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes of course , i agree with you that we shoud have good experience in forex before we start trading in reel accoount because if we don't have enaugh experience we will make a lot of mistakes which mean we doing a lot of loss of money that's why i think that experience is very important in forex trading .

Banned yadu_2008 is an unknown quantity at this point yadu_2008's Avatar
    Thanks
    not what someone with no trading experience. thus, after starting to trade, even then the experience will be gained. so do not be afraid to trade without having the experience. experience will be gained when trading started.

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes mai iss bat ko manta hon kay experience forex trading business main bohot important hai but jab tak ap demo account trading main practice nahi karo gay aur forex trading ki knowledge hasil nahi karo gay tou ap iss business main experience bhi hasil nahi kar sakte.

Senior Member Rizu is an unknown quantity at this point Rizu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    please do not trade if you have no experience
    I think Forex trading is the most difficult business in this world for that it is very dangerous to trade. without more
    experience about it, before you start trading you must make sure to have more experience about it.

Senior Member prince555a is an unknown quantity at this point prince555a's Avatar
    Thanks
    is storg besauce iam conviter bussins more money is
    forex is thime now factore in the expeanies have

Senior Member ngocok is an unknown quantity at this point ngocok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thought it was just once, because someone else will inevitably chaotic experience in trading because it's still a newbie is someone recognized the market so it must wait for the moment to enter the market it is a newbie thing to do.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ngocok For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 504 of 509 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 502 503 504 505 506 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)