+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: i want to discuss about brokers cheating

Junior Member choudry is an unknown quantity at this point choudry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yaar is bary me ma apko ye bata ta hu ke forex trading aik acha online buisness ha jis me koi fraud nai hota wase market me bht se companyis agay ha jo fraud krty ha likin forex aik asa buisness ho jo hamanin time pe profit mil jata ha har admi pasiy kamana chahta hs i leye forex k trading krta ha loss bhi hota ha likinj ba profit milny lgta ha to bht zayda milta ha is leye abb forex ki trading kr ke dkeho bht profit mile ga likin forex trading waly fraud nai krty earning dety hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ddm.alamgir is an unknown quantity at this point ddm.alamgir's Avatar
    Thanks
    without a doubt we also believe an individual since within currency trading on the internet current market there are lots of several broker agents that are supplying to deal using as an associate within forex market but some broker agents disable ones account without the need of any kind of cause and so this way an individual dropped ones several income as well as have a reduction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abishak is an unknown quantity at this point abishak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes in this world i think too much fake and cheater brokers whose do fraud with us so before investment get complete knowledge about broker and my point of view in asia insta broker is the best broker for every one and quick server response

Member sushma is an unknown quantity at this point sushma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course my spouse and i additionally agree with people since throughout forex online marketplace there are many many agents who definitely are offering to be able to buy and sell together with such as an lover throughout forex market however, many agents disable your consideration without having virtually any reason therefore this way people lost your many money as well as please take a loss.

Banned Asim Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point Asim Wazeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    guys i heard that some people telling me that that some brokers which do not accept US clients are not honest brokers because they steal peoples money so is it correct?

Member Ex.ness Support is on a distinguished road Ex.ness Support's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well Most of the big brokers make money by earning from the spread you pay for opening every trade. However there is some brokers who malpractice against their clients and earn money by deleting trade history, manipulation of stop-loss, and sometimes not giving withdrawals and freezing the money. Thats why one should always check regulations of a broker and market reputation before opening an account and depositing your money

Junior Member dimas.rangga is an unknown quantity at this point dimas.rangga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah, I'm sure there are many broker that still cheating us while we making money in forex trading...
    But, I'm not sure about my broker will do that, L*te broker is very fair. And i don't mind my money stolen.
    L*te is good broker...

Senior Member starman is an unknown quantity at this point starman's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i additionally accept a person because inside forex on the web industry there are lots of quite a few broker agents who definitely are featuring in order to business with as an companion inside foreign exchange however, many broker agents disable your own bill without the need of almost any motive consequently in this manner a person missing your own quite a few money and also take a loss.

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G haan bhai forex trading mein abi tak bohat si forex trading ki company aa gai hain jis ki wajah sey market mein kafi fraud ho raha hai our trading companies cheating kr rahi hain forex trading mein app ko chahiye k achi trading company select krein takey app k sath fraud na hoo

Senior Member Ah Syarifuddin Anwar is an unknown quantity at this point Ah Syarifuddin Anwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are many on the web internet service providing forex trading but I am sure that they are only illegal and fraudulent brokers because it is very much enthusiastic people of the world to be a trader an opportunity to broker a hoax.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast