+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: i want to discuss about brokers cheating

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have compared the charts from different broker, and i saw a different thing on this , although they built a same pattern, but here was the real problem, there is a chart with bigger spike but not at another broker, and what does it mean, is it hunting SL, maybe this is a thing about cheating ,,
    please share experiences about it, did you ever got the problem with it ?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Mobile786 is an unknown quantity at this point Mobile786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir i am a nebie in the Forex trading market so i don't have any knowledge about brokers cheating. But i heard all the brokers are not diong cheating but some is cheater, Insta-Forex is a very good brokerin the world and also best broker in asia.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned maleedsctn143 will become famous soon enough maleedsctn143's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that we must only chose that broker whose background must clear from all the evils and he must have a good impact on the market and known as a good broker.a large number of brokers cheated to their traders some times.

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You shared for the discuss because the our first question before join any broker is that is it trust able to not is its reputation in the market people believe on it or not but to avoid all these question i suggest that you have to join the instaforex for trading and have no experience about the brokers cheating, but i heard about it that all the brokers are not right some are a cheater so be care full about choose a broker.

Banned moomin is on a distinguished road moomin's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is very important topic you shared for the discus because the our first question before join any broker is that is it trust able or not? what is its reputation in the market are the people believe on it or not, but to avoid all these question i suggest that you have to join the instaforex for trading.

Banned shafqatirshad is an unknown quantity at this point shafqatirshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not spend much time in forex and have no experience about the brokers cheating. but i heard about it that all the brokers are not right some are a cheater so be care full about choose a broker.

Banned aug14 is on a distinguished road aug14's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i also agree with you because in forex online market there are many many brokers who are offering to trade with like an partner in forex market but some brokers disable your account with out any reason so in this way you lost your many money and take a loss.

Banned beamsteam is on a distinguished road beamsteam's Avatar
    Thanks
    filhal mujy abi thora time hia he forex ko use krte hoe or abi tak trading wali option ko nahi chera main ne jb is main aya hi nahi tu kesy keh sta hn k broker cheeter hn or esa ho v skta he insan ka kia pata lgta he

Banned raazi is on a distinguished road raazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    is ma ap koi bhi chet mahdod numbes tak nh kar skta ho kiu ka ye ik imandar or acha ha is ma koi bhi fake broker tarding nh karta

10. The Following User Says Thank You to raazi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member m.ahmed bilal will become famous soon enough m.ahmed bilal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

i want to discuss about brokers cheating

Sufferers from broker cheating is not in few number.there are honest and dishonest brokers in Forex trading.some disqualified brokers also available here. They try to hunt simple and honest traders. They want to snatch their strategy some how. Their attitude is always money hunting from traders.so my sympathy to cheated traders and alerting and giving alarms single..........................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11