+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 139 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1382

Thread: The use of EA in Forex Trading.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont really feel like using ea s while trading live. i am tarding with my hard earned money here and it doesnt make sense to put it all at the trust of some robot. and also these things dont take fundamentals in account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member forexctg is an unknown quantity at this point forexctg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using of the EA in the Forex trading is not good according to my opinion because i think if a trader use this then the trader cannot learn about this market for this reason they have to trade manually and most of the do not work perfectly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member adityafx is an unknown quantity at this point adityafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manual trading is better than using the EA especially if for a beginner in forex for using forex robot will make a trader did not learn anything and it is fitting to use the robot expert trader. If me, trading manual will strengthen our trading skills and mental strengthening our trading.

Member sammypt is on a distinguished road sammypt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i used robot on demo account some give nice result , other are totaly fail , still looking for a stable EA that work and any market

reggard
    sammy

Senior Member yoyo is an unknown quantity at this point yoyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the robots or Ea should not be used while trading as by using them you can not get any experience and the Ea often open too many positions and you lose in forex.

Senior Member nasima is an unknown quantity at this point nasima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi guys I think that I am for this manual trading with technical analysis or fundamental , If in case you find that EA profitable why not? Our primary goal in the world's forex profit is not looking hard......................

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Usually we use expert adviser to reduce our technical load means when we use expert adviser we need to make less analysis this also help us to trade more pairs and some how this is the best way to trade more pairs at the same time. We can fully automate our strategy and can get benefit of that on all pairs that we want to trade.

personally i prefer to trade manually but more often i use Expert advisor but did not allow to automate trades, i use them just get and idea of trade.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most experts trader will use EA to help themselves when they're busy and do not rely on it completely, and in contrast to a novice who where actually most of them take advantage of all the EA.

Banned satishfx is an unknown quantity at this point satishfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    If u can lay hand on some EA which can automatically earn dollars for U, even when u r sleeping,, nothing can match that. But getting such an EA is next to impossible( in $147 $97 or $49 market).If some body has a program which can multiply my capital n earn $120000 for me in a year, why he wont charge $100000 for that money minting machine.A EA if available in $147 means it is just some easy program which may earn $147 if u r lucky.I hv purchased many such EAs n lost whole balance overnightNow I prefer trading manual where if I loose I can take responsibility of loss.

Banned shohel molla is on a distinguished road shohel molla's Avatar
    Thanks
    EA=Expert Advisors.EA other name robot.It use for auto trade.If you use EA -it can trade automatick.I think maximum EA are not well.please read more about EA and learn.Thanks for share your post.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 139 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)