+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 139 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1382

Thread: The use of EA in Forex Trading.

Member Jack_lee is an unknown quantity at this point Jack_lee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you,,,,EA its very risky and harm, because we use robot to trade our money...this is very dangerous.....but if we got best forex robot to trade our money every time without we control...life its so easy...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Bever is an unknown quantity at this point Bever's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are planning to start forex trading, you must first learn forex trading basics. With accurate information and material, one can easily learn the nuts and bolts of forex trading and start earning a decent income. There are various points that will assist an individual understand this even better. ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ryad is on a distinguished road Ryad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not recommend the use of EA in forex trading because it is very risky during news release and ranging market.. It can happen that the EA made 10 wins but with news release, all the winning pips will be erased from your account and the losses will be welcomed.. EA is simply a robot, and human is more intelligent than them..

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Manual trading hi est trading hay lakin agar aap ko aik acha EA mil jay to robot say bhi bohot achay results mil sakty hian aap ko, wo traders jo emotions par control naheen kar paty un kay liye EA bohot acha option hay.
    lekin hamesha achcha result nahi mil sakte hai, agar aap manual karte hai, to isse best koi aur strategy ya trading nahi ho sakti hai, bhai main kuch indicator combined karke apna analysis karta hoon, mujhe believe hai, ki main ye kr sakta hoon.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manual trading hi est trading hay lakin agar aap ko aik acha EA mil jay to robot say bhi bohot achay results mil sakty hian aap ko, wo traders jo emotions par control naheen kar paty un kay liye EA bohot acha option hay.

Member s.saha is an unknown quantity at this point s.saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes the number of EA is increased in a great amount with the increment of forex's popularity. i myself has tested many of them. i found all of them are just useless. they give some profit initially but can't face the break up of resistance or support and at that condition they bring just disaster to the account. so i think manual trading is far much better and safe than EA trading!

Banned lishader is on a distinguished road lishader's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not like to use the EA as well as robots since they are never so bad that you can make a profit when only rely on EA we need a good strategy and may experience longer exist in the forex market

Banned getrich1985 is an unknown quantity at this point getrich1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    EAs are very good traders in this market, many trader follow them to trade here and make much profit. But many trader lost money too, for me i don't follow them to trade, i want to trade here by myself.

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gusni View Post
    With the increasing number of new merchants, either through formal training or learning self-taught, EA also increased a lot, even now to get free EA is quite easy to find on Internet sites and on Facebook. But I think the use of EA in forex trading are also at risk of harm, if we do not understand the performance of EA. If the EA is used in Forex trading, you must use it wisely and understand the workings and weaknesses of the EA. So we can minimize the loss in forex trading.

If you are interested in discussing the use of EA in Forex Trading. Please leave a comment ....

What do you think?
    In my opinion, using EA at beginner level, this is not very precise. How can we understand in more depth forex, when our brain is only focused on the robot? Yes, robots are not good for beginners who want to develop trading skills.

Banned amni570 is on a distinguished road amni570's Avatar
    Thanks
    The pound touched 1.60 as a result of a UK trade balance deficit which was higher than it was expected. The psychological level of 1.60 is the last support imagination, since the pair has technical support at 1.5956.
    A daily close below 1.60 will be the starting point of the pairs decline to levels of 1.58.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 139 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)