+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 LastLast

Thread: How did you select your forex broker?

Member tanvir1979 is an unknown quantity at this point tanvir1979's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks yakult, your comments in this regards so informative. Would you please kindly advise me whats the funds limit for trading ,is there any minimum or maximum limit for fund for trade . I am a very much new in this sector. Your every points in this issue help me to learn more of the same. If you please clear the terms NFA and FSA which will be a kind support for me .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member evostaff is on a distinguished road evostaff's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to choose a broker, needs to reviewed once the following thing : security and easy for deposit and withdraw, regulated companies, which are applied laverage system, trading system that allowed, the minimum deposit, and others. but the most important for a new trader is the easily verification of accounts, the small deposit, low spread and convenience to withdraw

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 5starsabuj is on a distinguished road 5starsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love the instaforex to identifi different things such -
    At first i know about it from different person , they explain to me instaforex is the best from different Forex.
    in the Forex a new broker can be found his expectation easily if he is efficient to trading.
    Its support area is very much spreed .
    it has specfic regulation.
    Its execution time is better.
    Such i think about the different and select the instaforex.
    No risk no gain.

Member yakult is an unknown quantity at this point yakult's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in choosing a broker there are a few things to consider first.
    The first is the amount of funds that we will trade. Because this affects the amount of funds in our selection of the broker. If our great capital, then we are much better to choose a broker with the NFA and FSA regulations. Well if our capital is small, then we simply choose a trusted retail broker.

Senior Member saintboy is an unknown quantity at this point saintboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have some list for you :
    1. Reputation
    2. Regulation
    3. Spreads
    4. Speed of execution
    5. Minimum funds to open a trading account.
    6. Margin & Leverage
    7. Trading Platform
    8. Technical Support
    9. Additional Value Added Services, such as free seminars, technical tools, e-books, articles and even daily market analysis and update of their own panel.
    This is probably only useful if you are the type of traders who trade based on fundamental analysis.

These are some tips to find a reliable broker in Forex trading, hopefully giving you enough information to choose the best forex broker.

Junior Member ssk15 is an unknown quantity at this point ssk15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well the information is very effective but what is the meaning of regulation in this context?

Senior Member forX is on a distinguished road forX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkle23 View Post
    Hello everyone, What are the criteria you are looking for first when started going to trade? Let's discuss.

I am a new trader and need your advice guys......

Thanks
    there are several criteria you'll add. you would like to see out brokers and confirm they're the right match. but, i suppose the purpose is, simply, just to do your research, and realize the one thats right for you, counting on your needs and your skills/trading vogue.

Senior Member safdarjafri is an unknown quantity at this point safdarjafri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are two most common ways of choosing a Forex Broker:

1. Simplified or "lazy way" which is to read broker reviews, and based on stars and feedback make a choice. There will be no guarantee, however, that a 5 star rated broker will be the best choice of you trading needs or that the reviews you have read were actually genuine.

2. Professional Way.... which is to do your own research while making reading reviews a part of that research.

Member sabuz is an unknown quantity at this point sabuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a new forex trader really need a better broker to trade and they do not know first time which broker choose and how so no tantion have a good broker housen in asian that is insta forex you can get free demo account with unlimited $ to practice and you get
    1.Regulation
    2.Spreads
    3.Execution time
    4.Support

Member DiF0r is on a distinguished road DiF0r's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well every trader has his own little list with requirements and I mostly trade only with big brokers that are regulated.
    InstaForex is very good, you can even trade on a cent account where 1 pips is 0.1 cent so it can be a great practice account
    1. Regulation
    2. Spreads
    3. Execution time
    4. Support

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DiF0r For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open