+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you select your forex broker?

Junior Member Shawan Kapoor is an unknown quantity at this point Shawan Kapoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mujhe shuru mai select karne mai boht pareshani hui thi magar dosto ne kafi madad ke jis se maine aram se FreshForex ko select karlia jo boht hi acha broker ha aur mai puri tara rely kar sakta hon in pay jis se trading karne mai bhe boht zada asani aur sukoon rehta ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 822 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we do not need to select another forex broker if we already trade with instaforex, I think we need to see the support team, withdrawal options and regulated or not etc, and Instaforex is one of the best broker in the world.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member azanraza897 is an unknown quantity at this point azanraza897's Avatar
    Thanks
    sir focus on
    1. Regulatory Compliance
    2. Account Details
    Commissions and Spreads
    Initial Deposit
    3. Currency Pairs Offered
    4. Customer Service
    5. Trading Platform
    If you have confidence in your forex broker, you will be able to devote more time and attention to analysis and developing forex strategies. A bit of research before committing to a broker goes a long way, and can increase an investor's odds of success in the competitive forex

Read more: 5 Tips For Selecting A Forex Broker | Investopedia http://www.investopedia.com/articles...#ixzz40KmLghgi
    Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

Junior Member wayanjaya is an unknown quantity at this point wayanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abuhurayra View Post
    Is this broker registration with any regulating authorities. Check to see if your broker of choice is registered with the natural futures association. Before comparing brokers. Do you know what a look for.
    I think that regulatory is not guarantee, if your broker collapse, your regulatory won't guarantee your fund too.
    Just looking for fair broker and trusted among traders. i recommend lite forex broker and may*s and fxpro broker

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by abuhurayra View Post
    Is this broker registration with any regulating authorities. Check to see if your broker of choice is registered with the natural futures association. Before comparing brokers. Do you know what a look for.
    I think that regulatory is not guarantee, if your broker collapse, your regulatory won't guarantee your fund too.
    Just looking for fair broker and trusted among traders. i recommend lite forex broker and may*s and fxpro broker

Junior Member Shawan Kapoor is an unknown quantity at this point Shawan Kapoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maine jab yahan shurwat kari thi to phir mai sirf bariya offer pay jata tha magar phir mujhe pata chala ya to sirf dikhawa hota ha aur asal mai ya broker bas scam kardete hain aur tab se hi maine sirf regulation aur ECN broker ha k nahi ya dekhna chalu kardia ha aur mujhe tabhi FreshForex jesa broker mila jo Regulated bhe ha jis ka mujhe in k Licenses and Regulation page se pata chala.

Member sdcfesco is on a distinguished road sdcfesco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i started to trade in forex market i was not aware of the process how to select a broker i learned it about from the ******** site how to select a broker so i advice you to learn all the process from the ******** of selecting a broker for you and follow it.

Junior Member Arjun Kapoor is an unknown quantity at this point Arjun Kapoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera bhe yahi kehna ha k hume regulation aur model pay dyan dena chaiya kiu k ya sab se important hota ha. Aur ek aur cheez ap check kariya ga k paise time pay milne chaiya. Maine recently TradeWiseFX join keya ha jo jaldi pay kardeta ha to is waja se mujhe kafi acha lagta ha in k sath. Mai newly joined hoon InstaForex mai kiu k mai samajhta hon hume investment jaga jaga rakhnie chaiya safety k liyas se aur sath mai agar ya bonus bhe mile to aur bhe acha ha.

Member Djens is an unknown quantity at this point Djens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My main broker in which I hold most funds - freshforex. When I started my way trade in the forex market, I did not recognize them. This company is advised to me by my friend, who has already had some success

Senior Member vexedebe is an unknown quantity at this point vexedebe's Avatar
    Thanks
    i might not have many active and great brokers listed for you for some reasons . but i might advice you to visit myfxbook to find brokers with smallest spread and then google them to see how good are they. spreads are very important in selecting broker because this is money you directly lose when opening every trade . At current market ,if you pay more than 1 pip for EU as commisions you are paying too much

Member forexxxx is on a distinguished road forexxxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before select any broker you have to observe thair trading system by investing small capital then you can find out thir good and bad side properly..Actualy at first you need to know about it regulaton ,its spread, its deposit and withdrol policy and proved .Then you can trading with this broker by investing big amount.
    I LOVE FORUM INDIAALL IS WELLI LOVE INSTA FOREX

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open