+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 89 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we invest bonus earned from the forum in PAMM accounts.

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,756 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar main na abi tak PAMM account ko used nahi ka ha or na he mujaa us ka bara main boht zada knowledge be nahi ha main abi tak simple trading kar rha hoon abi main sotch rha hoon k main be pamm account ko used karnoo ro zada sa zada profit earned kar sakoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i guess yes
    bonus per post is used for the trader itself at their account trading, not for pamm, and if you want to make invest in there then you need to make deposite at their accounts, so it is not allowed
    and you have the answer for it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joon has a spectacular aura about joon has a spectacular aura about joon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i guess yes
    bonus per post is used for the trader itself at their account trading, not for pamm, and if you want to make invest in there then you need to make deposite at their accounts, so it is not allowed
    and you have the answer for it The PAMM Account can be thought of as both a trading account and a financial investment tool. On a PAMM Account, an experienced Forex professional, the "Manager," is responsible for all of the trading. Investors can connect to a Manager's PAMM Account by opening Managed Accounts, representing their share in the PAMM Account as a whole. Each PAMM Manager also has their own Managed Account (the Manager's Managed Account), representing their personal investment in the PAMM Account

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,323 Times in 20,098 Posts

Yes you can it.

Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    Hi, can we invest the bonus earned from the forum to the pamm accounts, as i tried to invest my bonus earning to a PAMM account, i got the message that "sorry bonus cannot be invested"
    Ya depend krta ha apky bonus pr agr to apky pas bonus big ha to ap . Apni earning ko . Withdraw krva lo . Usy investment na karo lakin agr apko lagta ha k apna bonus kam ha jo k apko mushkal hoti ha trading krny main to ap apny bonus to invest kr sakty hain . As a investment. .

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,401 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear g is Broker instaforex keh keh rules keh mutabiq ham is bonus jo just standard account me use kar sakty hai with default leverage size our ham os bonus ko withdraw nhi kar sakty but oske profit ko withdraw karwa sakty hr so ham bonus ko pamm account me use nhi kar sakty jnb g

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rajpoot771 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-04-30), khizar1 (2018-04-28)

Member Faheem 1 will become famous soon enough Faheem 1 will become famous soon enough Faheem 1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The bonus you earn I think can't be transfered to PAMM account and registering on it is difficult.Further consult a senior member.

Junior Member jamshed2880 is on a distinguished road jamshed2880's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,we can invest PMM accounts.but we should know about it.we can get more and more in this account and we have to work harder in this account.this can invest every one in accounts.profit can be earned by investment.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jamshed2880 For This Useful Post:

amir2880 (2018-03-22)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by jellybelly2017 View Post
    the instaforex international broker is rendering high trade investment services aimed i actively communicate with other traders on MT4 forum investment in pamm accounts an excellent source of passive income find investor to invest at your pamm account for your capital increase.
    bhai ji forex ke business me me aapko apna forum ka bonus pamm trading me use kar sakte hai aur eske liye aapko apne cabinet me jakar setting karna hoga,aap esme market me jetna acha knlwedge banakar kaam karte hai aap esme utna he acha kar sakte hai.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

amir2880 (2018-03-20), QamarXulqi (2018-02-20)

Member Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only US dollar accounts can be registered with PAMM system. If you do not have a US dollar account, you can open it online on the company's website.

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sehrish Shahid For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-19), amir2880 (2018-03-20), jellybelly2017 (2018-02-24), KASINA (2018-02-25), Mr. India (2018-02-25), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-22), QamarXulqi (2018-02-20), sufiyan22 (2018-02-24), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-02-24)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,378 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia dekho me apko batado ke apko paam me invest kro to batado ek apko trader ka dekhan hota hn bcoz ayda tr trader jo hotey hn paam me vo loss krtey hn gambling krke to paam me acha hn me manual kro
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-24), amir2880 (2018-03-20), azharahmad (2018-02-25), danish555 (2018-02-22), FOREXBOY (2018-03-01), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-26), hmforex (2018-02-26), jellybelly2017 (2018-02-24), jhoradpak (2018-02-24), KASINA (2018-02-24), mian5575405 (2018-02-22), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-22), naveedbwn (2018-02-25), QamarXulqi (2018-02-22), yulbang111 (2018-02-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 89 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)