+ Reply to Thread
Page 919 of 921 FirstFirst ... 419 819 869 909 917 918 919 920 921 LastLast
Results 9,181 to 9,190 of 9207

Thread: Are you Proud to be forex Trader?

Senior Member 51fctn is on a distinguished road 51fctn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes mujy forex trader hony pay buhat proud hai yah buhat acha business hai and easy way of earning hai. main forex trading say buhat achi earing ker reha hoon or buhat happy feel kerta hoon forex main trading ker kay. i love forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fersiho2012 is an unknown quantity at this point fersiho2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes very much I ask if i can put a forex trader like a job in my identity .. I dream with forex for a long time and now i enter it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i am not pproud to be forex trader rather i am some times regret the decision why i joined the forex as now i am wasting my valuable time which i could spend with my family and friends on forex and also wasting my hard earned money in forex as i am continously incurring loss like most of thr traders.

Senior Member vansa is an unknown quantity at this point vansa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aminewahid View Post
    Nobody can be all time winner in Forex,and nothing is predictable here.There is a hard task all the time in front of you, and every trade is a new battle to conquer.
    I am proud to have the knowledge of this market and i learned a lot after entering Forex.Winning and loosing is the part of game and we always in Forex remain at the high degree of risk that is not anywhere in the world.
    yes of course I am proud to be a trader where a trader it has its own advantages and most importantly I can do the job without having to burden others

Banned makrazeeb is on a distinguished road makrazeeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am proud of both the foreign currency trading business and I nevertheless use that brand on my clothing and Pamm trading optionl I make no use for the other thing which happens is actually both the opposite on it and them can provide the correct messages.

Senior Member sain is an unknown quantity at this point sain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidur1987 View Post
    i am still losing in froex trading so i am not tell you i am not proud to be i am forex trader when i am recover my all loss and have take profit and huge money in poket then i am say i am prude to be a forex trader.
    A little learning is dangerous thing! Learning is directly proportional to the development of the market, if you're just a little study you will be left behind by these developments, and these will bring disaster to you, then you are learning to trade forex should continue to grow so that you can profit in line with it.

Banned sultan1 is an unknown quantity at this point sultan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes bilkul muhe forex traders hone par mujhe proud hai keo ka forex trading se mujhe bohat kuch milay ye bohat zeyada profitable eraning system haiaur asan rasta hai income kaman ka.

Banned google.com is an unknown quantity at this point google.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am proud to be a trader because Forex busienss is a largest busienss of the world in this busienss earning was good for us so i think a person proud if he have good busienss ,,at that time i am new but after becoming successful when my earning was great then i feel more good

Banned square11 is an unknown quantity at this point square11's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is a good flow of the market. Trader because they do not trade on Monday due to extreme movements. Because these movements are not predictable. Trader because they do not trade on Monday due to extreme movements. Because these movements are not predictable.

Senior Member modo is an unknown quantity at this point modo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry, Currently now i'm not proud. I apprehend forex business sensible for is perfectly for any person. Who have knowledge about it and english language. One person will like its straightforward or simple. .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 919 of 921 FirstFirst ... 419 819 869 909 917 918 919 920 921 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (50)