+ Reply to Thread
Page 415 of 431 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 413 414 415 416 417 425 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 4307

Thread: How you can protect your loss in Forex trading business?

Senior Member Abdul.Majeed is an unknown quantity at this point Abdul.Majeed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you believe about less profit and don't be selfish and if you're properly trained and have enough information about Forex market suggest you can protect your loss and can get profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member katib is on a distinguished road katib's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to protect my profit then should control my emotions and always make it done anyways. This is a basic rule of protection from loss. you need to properly use it and all time you need stop your loss in the Forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sundus ahmad is on a distinguished road sundus ahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree that th Forex trading is the very risky business. But the every business has some tricks to do the trade. forex trading also requires the lot of learning and the practice to handle the market situaton. The pesron can control the loss by the true analysis of the market trend.

Banned shama12 is an unknown quantity at this point shama12's Avatar
    Thanks
    you need to use stop-loss, cut reduction and securing to secure you stability from big dropping, and the main factor here, you are prepared to agree to the most severe scenario about it, and with them then you can restrict it, well, we have to do something before sailing less become big variety

Member anontoroy is an unknown quantity at this point anontoroy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Have you been to lower profits, or perhaps temper is for anyone who is well seasoned and have many facts about Forex market suggests that it is possible to add a custom drop so you can find profits.

Member tasak_john is an unknown quantity at this point tasak_john's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can protect our loss with using strong planning, using stop loss, strategies and having good experience. if we earn experience from learning then 95% loss can be control.

Senior Member luvestruck7 is an unknown quantity at this point luvestruck7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandan Das View Post
    Tell us your opinion.
    Loss in Forex trading can be protected by Using stop loss, by booking partial profit , and never ever do over trade which is most cause for being loss in Forex trading.
    Also do not trade frequently if you get some attractive price.

Senior Member rjnasir03156598555 is on a distinguished road rjnasir03156598555's Avatar
    Thanks
    orex trading is a quite easy business even the uneducated person can work in forex and earn money from this.. So, why cannot a student do work in forex. They can do work and also, they can earn at least theur pocket money from forex trading business. I am very sure , if the student work on forex then it will not be a loss for them.. They can learn the bew thing fron trading..

Senior Member Saddozai Trader is an unknown quantity at this point Saddozai Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me loss hony k aisy to bahot sary tariky ha laiken forex me ager ap ko kuch experience ho aur ap forex market k bary me janty ho to ap forex me loss hony sy bachty ho aur is k liye ap ko demo me kam karna pary ga qk forex me demo par kam karna bahot he acha hota ha.

Senior Member hamzanajam is an unknown quantity at this point hamzanajam's Avatar
    Thanks
    wells that impossible you can minimize it but cant avoid losses you can do away with loss in Forex currency trading nevertheless we can easily reduce the charge your loss to minimum stage in case most of us work with suitable income operations. This may guide us all to experience a better exchanging.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 415 of 431 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 413 414 415 416 417 425 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)