+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop loss is our best Friend

Senior Member Iqbal123 is on a distinguished road Iqbal123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khiyal say toh forex me stop lose ki option buht he achi hai kio k dear forex me ham ko kamaybi k liye buht he knowleeadge gian karna hota hia foerx trading me jo stop lose wali item hai mjhy os k sath sath take profit wali site buht he achi lagi hia dear forex me ham ko kmaybi k liye toh buht he achi learning k sath demo acount use karna buht he acha hota hia i like this....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Micheiya is an unknown quantity at this point Micheiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss is one of our greedy attitude control, with the stop loss we will be able to control ourselves, and with the use of stop loss loss that we will experience a bit of control, so we can minimize losses, stop loss trading has many benefits for us, and stop loss also will prevent us towards the margin call.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member FPK is on a distinguished road FPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro it is depend on your capital if you open trade with the view of your capital mean if you trade go into lose in 500 pips lose than it is 5% of your capital than i don't think you need to use stop lose if your capital is like as this but if you open trade with out view of your capital than you need to use stop loss

Senior Member dasdelep is an unknown quantity at this point dasdelep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit and stop loss is the best deal on the Forex market and if anyone use these terms in your trading account, you should get unlimited earning short period of time in order to use these terms may benefit DNA or stop loss and save your money,

Banned kalvani is an unknown quantity at this point kalvani's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah stop loss its better for trading but aap online ho or trading karrahe ho to fir stop loss nahi lagana chahye kyon ki isme stop loss pehle hi achived hojata hai , so i think stop loss better but are you not online than

Banned byesofiq is an unknown quantity at this point byesofiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    I strongly agree with you - we are in the wrong location of my stop loss will be at risk if we can determine how many pips, because it is part of a strategy to reduce the risk of loss. Forex trading can be executed successfully so that you do not use a stop loss can help us to control our emotions.

Banned gretos is on a distinguished road gretos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Amir khursheed View Post
    Stop loss is our best Friend

i know most of you heard that Trend is our Best friend and there is no doubt in that but what i notice i Think Stop loss is also over best Friend it safe us from huge loss ... even you are not in the market on your trading desk ??
    but if you put a stop loss rule does not suit your trading and improper place, you can just get a loss then the price goes towards your original position, and you usually regret it because one put stoploss, I guess we can give stop loss at high resistance which does not break out and sell the new opening in the next candlestick

Senior Member joy02 is an unknown quantity at this point joy02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes believe you're suitable which cease damage will be our close friend due to the fact cease damage secure our consideration from absolutely damage. Most of us collection a limit involving damage inside Forex trading along with all of us disappear from monitor then when market place mix completed limit our placement will be sealed on auto-pilot along with all of us face simply afford capable damage inside Forex market.

Senior Member armaghan is an unknown quantity at this point armaghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i also think that stop loss option is our best friend and i think if we will use this then there will be le4ss chance of loss of our all investment so i think this is our friend option.

Banned siryousuf is an unknown quantity at this point siryousuf's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know you hear this trend is your best friend, no doubt, but I realized, I think Stops are the best friend, the safer the huge losses, and even I in the market is not trading desk, so here there are a lot of things is good, the best, if you want to get a good success, and after learning these things, and get a good knowledge and experience on the Forex market, then work well and hard and get good results....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast