+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Stop loss is our best Friend

Senior Member usamadx is an unknown quantity at this point usamadx's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am never make of trade with hedging,but i am often use stop loss on each my trade,because if i not use stop loss on my trade so i am fear if i experiencing a big loss on my trade,so with always use stop loss ion my trade so i can protect my capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nufatrx4u is an unknown quantity at this point nufatrx4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop lose is very good and i agree with you friend,,, if we don't want to get much lose or margin call so we must to using stop lose but i have question about it, where the right place to put the stop lose ??? can you explain to me friend...? thanks ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asmatariq is on a distinguished road asmatariq's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Amir khursheed View Post
    i know most of you heard that Trend is our Best friend and there is no doubt in that but what i notice i Think Stop loss is also over best Friend it safe us from huge loss ... even you are not in the market on your trading desk ??
    In forex none is our friend or enemy, this is business, you can even say that other trader is not your enemy because you don't know how much traders are trading in this market, this is the biggest market and you will have to understand the rules and regulations of this market, if you use stop loss then it means that you want to secure your capital for big damages, but it will definitely cause your capital loss, so if something is causing you loss then how can it become your best friend?

Banned soneya is on a distinguished road soneya's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will believe this specific article, in theory end decline will not create many of us missing more rapidly nevertheless end decline support should be to command danger of our own exchanging, the idea safes people via sacrificing additional income only in an buy and sell.

Banned mar1990 is on a distinguished road mar1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    a.o.a
    ~~~~~~ trader start his trading with stop loss and take profits yah aik trader ki money pr he depend krta hay kk wo kitni raqamm invest krvata hayy or wo kitna loss face kr skta hayy ~~~~~#
    best traders who want to earn well money they start their trade with stoploss and take profit online market ki movement bboht change hoti rhti hann is ly stop loss trader kkoo ooss sssyy bachata hayyy ~~!! sssooo stop loss iss our friend who protect our money~~

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mar1990 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

Banned bindia98 is an unknown quantity at this point bindia98's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss is very good in trading it will very helpful to safe our account but take more risk in stop loss then take profit

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bindia98 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03), Unregistered (1)

Banned tahir2 is on a distinguished road tahir2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yesi think you are right that stop loss is our friend because stop loss safe our account from totally loss. We set a limit of loss in forex trading and we go away from computer screen and when market cross settled limit our position will be closed automatically and we face just afford able loss in forex market.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tahir2 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

Banned crestex1122 is an unknown quantity at this point crestex1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    take profit and stop loss is the best terms in forex trading and if anayone use these terms in his trading account he must get unlimited profit in short period so use these terms adn you can get profit or stop your loss and save your money.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to crestex1122 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

Senior Member wahyu setiyono is on a distinguished road wahyu setiyono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I strongly agree with you .. because according to my stop loss is part of a strategy to reduce the risk of loss because we can determine how many pips would we risk if we put the wrong position. besides using stop loss can also help us control our emotions so that most likely could successfully run forex trading

14. The Following User Says Thank You to wahyu setiyono For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

Banned aopen583 is on a distinguished road aopen583's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Amir khursheed View Post
    Stop loss is our best Friend

i know most of you heard that Trend is our Best friend and there is no doubt in that but what i notice i Think Stop loss is also over best Friend it safe us from huge loss ... even you are not in the market on your trading desk ??
    stop loss sometimes if not exactly make our trading becoming tangled, because I never use stop loss sell at high lossnya stop and when it touched the stop loss, then lost my position and prices move towards our position, and that's the reason I rarely use stop loss, but my stop loss is good when appropriate placement

16. The Following User Says Thank You to aopen583 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast