+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Uses of demo account

Member yahoo21 is on a distinguished road yahoo21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HOW YOU use the demo account really depends on your abilities and on whether you`re just a beginner , or you`re a professional trader . if you`re a beginner them you can use the demo account to know more about the market and how does it go , and if you were a professional you can use the demo account to test your strategies , and maybe to test you`re indicators too..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gretos is on a distinguished road gretos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Amir khursheed View Post
    means if you gonna open a real account with 100$ so, first open a demo account with 100 $ and see that how much you can from it
    I understand your point, and I ever like you used to, when beginning to learn use demo account using the account with $ 100 on a demo account, because I want to deposit into account real with $ 100, so, I deposit in a demo account with $ 100 as well so that the equation psychology we can trade with real account and do not be surprised to mouse click buy or sell

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member aalraz is an unknown quantity at this point aalraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should use the demo account for practicing the Forex. we should open an account in demo which amount we want to open in the real account.

Senior Member Catoo is an unknown quantity at this point Catoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother pehlay mainy use kiya tha demo account woh just aik info ki tarha hota hai lekin us mein ham kuch khaas sabk nahi hasil karty balky us sy just hamein kuch seekhny ko milta hai jo k hamary liye any waly time mein faida mand sabit hota hai
    I am not catoo

Senior Member joy02 is an unknown quantity at this point joy02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex currency trading primary tryout consideration sirf novice kay ley nahi balkay your ex investor kay ley buhat acha hah foreign exchange ka koi fish parosa nahi hah will be ley forex currency trading primary tryout consideration your ex investor kay ley buhat gain hah. Forex currency trading primary successful honay ka ye aik idea hah kay tryout consideration utilize karein.

Banned saim ali is on a distinguished road saim ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    demo account begginer ka lia istammal karna bohat zroore ha is kia zrya begginer apna account ko samajna ka lia istammal karta han our jo log demo sa trainaing lata han wo real account ko be samaj sakta han.

Banned kalvani is an unknown quantity at this point kalvani's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex mai newbie ko demo to use karna hi chahye varna vo kabhi succecs nahi hoga kyon ki agar real account me trade karega or loss huva to forex par se trust chala jaye ga isi liye demo account use karna chahye its better for newbi

Banned NADEEM GUL is an unknown quantity at this point NADEEM GUL's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Amir khursheed View Post
    Demo account is still useless for you until you don't know how to use it!!

there's also some rules that we should follow to get good knowledge and experience with demo account ..! which is that first we have to understand it as our real account ! The we should determine the concept of demo account in our mind that we are here not for making profit in-fact we are using it for just practice and learning , and second Don't open demo account with huge amount which you can't afford !!

means if you gonna open a real account with 100$ so, first open a demo account with 100 $ and see that how much you can from it
    i think first get proper training about forex trading then work at demo account until you are confidence and sure that you can work at live account.

Banned andleeb is an unknown quantity at this point andleeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is best trading site and forex trading business part time and full time both of business If you are new one then you need to know more about the Forex trade and easily you can get a good knowledge if you trade in the Forex Demo account forex is a real money business in the world.

Senior Member Iqbal123 is on a distinguished road Iqbal123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han ji sir ap tiek keh rahey ho k forex me demo aocunt ka use karna buht he acha sabit hota hia me b ic bat ko manta ho kio k dear forex me ham ko jab tak achi learning k sath acha forex ka teacher na mil jaye tab tak ham forex me kmayb ho he ni saktey hai ic liye dear forex me kamyab honey k liye ham ko demo acount use karna hota hia jis k buht he faida hota hia aik new trader ko.......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)