+ Reply to Thread
Page 535 of 537 FirstFirst ... 35 435 485 525 533 534 535 536 537 LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 5370

Thread: $100 is poor deposit for new trader.

Banned konyeng is on a distinguished road konyeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont think so if forex has been illegal on your country i think everyone have the right to trade in this bussines you can use proxy while trading in this bussines if there is blocked site broker on your country

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned amjed is an unknown quantity at this point amjed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Is unfortunate Where have Forex illegally in the lower or there are a lot of Egyptian traders who know them find professional Forex and there were personally do not know what Alformax illegal in Egypt, I hope that this tends shapes and opens Forex freely in Egypt To achieve the dream of every traders there

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hasnat27 View Post
    Forex is illegal in Egypt
    what is a connection with $ 100 with illegal in egypt ? can you tell me the reason ? i do no get the understanding about this topic and i believe that you want to say a great thing about it,
    and for newbie, $ 100 is very good number to start forex trading

Senior Member lionelmessi is an unknown quantity at this point lionelmessi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well yes 100$ is good for the newbies and they can make good money by this and this is very good suitable capital for them to start this market and they can make good then

Senior Member Dipak123 is an unknown quantity at this point Dipak123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that 100$ deposit is poor for new trader..... If a new trader has proper knowledge and experience about trading then he can easily make a good profit with 100$ deposit.... Beside investing capital we need to have knowledge and experience in trading......

Banned maleedsctn143 will become famous soon enough maleedsctn143's Avatar
    Thanks
    100$ is not so much poor deposit for new trader as you show in your thread.i think that if a new trader wants to earn money by using his experience and knowledge then 100$ are enough for him to start trade.
    i do not know that Forex is legal or illegal in Egypt...

Senior Member adnanoffice is on a distinguished road adnanoffice's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mere hisab se tou yeh bht zaida achi investment hai newbie k leye q k us k pass is business k bare mein start mein bilkul b knowledge nai hota hai is leye us k loss h0ne k chance zaida hote hai is leye itni investment wo easily bardasht ker sakta hai.

Member star083 will become famous soon enough star083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think capital is not important important thing is your abilities,your stratigies and your emotional stability.if you have well experience and knowledge of market and keep safe distance from risk than 100 dollar capital is sufficient for you.

Banned soneya is on a distinguished road soneya's Avatar
    Thanks
    100$ is sufficient it's not really small quantity if your individual begin trading along with 10$ he then ought to should be a great trader as well as he or she ought to includes a total understanding of forex currency trading in the event that he's absolutely no understanding of buying and selling he then can perform not really industry along with 100$ as well as he might obtained higher reduction.

Banned minhajul72 is an unknown quantity at this point minhajul72's Avatar
    Thanks
    you're wrong dear , 100$ is enough to start in forex , for me i started only with 70$ and i sow that it's enough , i think the amount of money doesn't mean anything if you don't have knowledge about forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 535 of 537 FirstFirst ... 35 435 485 525 533 534 535 536 537 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)