+ Reply to Thread
Page 487 of 537 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477 485 486 487 488 489 497 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,870 of 5370

Thread: $100 is poor deposit for new trader.

Banned SunnyGB is an unknown quantity at this point SunnyGB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sajid View Post
    100$ is enough it is not very small amount if a person start tradimg with 10$ then he should must be a good forex trader and he should has a complete knowledge about forex trading if he has no knowledge about trading then he can do not trade with 100$ and he may got high loss and may be his account washed at 0 zero.
    Agree with u bro. 100 dollars r enough for begineers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member preetsharma is an unknown quantity at this point preetsharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hrm View Post
    i think that, $100 is more for the new traders. if the traders can invest this amount capital in the trading market, then they can trade easily in the market. and if the traders can make money management in the trading market, then they must more dollar with the forex trading market.
    yes same thinking from my side as well. $100 is a high amount and i would not advice newbies to start with such big amount. $50 is a good amount and the newbies can start doing forex trading .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dream88 is an unknown quantity at this point dream88's Avatar
    Thanks
    Tokyo Foreign Exchange is really a company where you can enjoy more money compared to the other companies you can work at all. Tokyo Foreign Exchange is not a good way to make money. Investitures would have to work hard to a rich investitures. Tokyo Foreign Exchange is really a dangerous business. Is for that since marque new investitures must be careful. Investitures brand new must exercise in really want to marry demonstration. sources of income. When I sign up, because I'm confused, but now I'm sure it is very good as well as income ingratiation Tokyoite Foreign Exchange is really a company where you can enjoy more money compared to the other companies you can work at all. Tokyo Forex Exchange is not a good way to make money. Investitures would have to work hard to a rich investitures. Tokyo Foreign Exchange is really a dangerous business. Is for that since marque new investitures must be careful. Investitures brand new must exercise in really want to marry demonstration. sources of income. When I sign up, because I'm confused, but now I'm sure it is very good as well as income ingratiation. I am happy.physiques. I am happy.

Senior Member Arhum81 is an unknown quantity at this point Arhum81's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g mere khayaal say yeh 100$ poor deposit hai new trader ko 10$$ say he start karna chahiye qn k is mai loss bhi hai jo k experience say he kam hota hai new trader k pass experience nahi hota

Senior Member ars017 is on a distinguished road ars017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i thing 100 us dollars are very less deposit in forex.for good and reliable trading we must have atleast 500 us dollars to gain a good profit from forex.if you have less deposit in forex you have more chance of lossing your deposit.

Senior Member hrm is an unknown quantity at this point hrm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that, $100 is more for the new traders. if the traders can invest this amount capital in the trading market, then they can trade easily in the market. and if the traders can make money management in the trading market, then they must more dollar with the forex trading market.

Member brand is an unknown quantity at this point brand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hasnat27 View Post
    Forex is illegal in Egypt
    Forex is a business where you can make more money than any other business or job .Forex is not an easy way to make money . Trader have to work hard to be a successful trader .Forex is a risky business . So new trader should be careful about that . New trader have to practice in demo account to get experience. it is source of income.when i join i am confused but now i am sure it is very nice and money making machine.i am satisfied.

Member nogan is an unknown quantity at this point nogan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hasnat27 View Post
    Forex is illegal in Egypt
    first step you should know that in some problems the traders did not see the condition of their loss from the sources such as you experience a bad thing and it all becomes more precise accurate later. many senior traders to test with demo accounts and demo accounts are made by the broker to do the training, so it's actually a demo account benefits for all traders to develop a profitable trading, not just for the newbie. But because of the impatience eventually many newbie traders who already know the basics of trading would rather use a real account with a small lot.

Banned GhaziAamir is an unknown quantity at this point GhaziAamir's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmmmmmmmmm ap k khayal me ho sakta hai ek poor profit but mere bhai 100$ kisi b new bande k liye bohat hu huge money hai or me b new hu 100$ means takriban Rs 1000 in a month wow its amazing

Senior Member jamil43 is an unknown quantity at this point jamil43's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100$ is poor deposit for new trader. i think in forex market 100$ is deposit is not so bad money for new forex trader. the only thing i think that if you have sound knowledge in forex market ,then you may earn a profit in forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 487 of 537 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477 485 486 487 488 489 497 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)