+ Reply to Thread
Page 672 of 674 FirstFirst ... 172 572 622 662 670 671 672 673 674 LastLast
Results 6,711 to 6,720 of 6731

Thread: Profit makes us over confident. What u say..??

Senior Member ForexLover will become famous soon enough ForexLover will become famous soon enough ForexLover's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i do not think so that the profit make us overconfident but some time that occur when a trader get profit continuously and others traders want to get help from him so then he become overconfident and than lose lose trades and money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned forex786 is an unknown quantity at this point forex786's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dear, in the Forex trade traders earn a good profit but it is not necessary that the trader over confident after getting good profit. So it is the duty of a trader that he did not over confident because it is bad habit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member koruna is an unknown quantity at this point koruna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course i think that Forex makes us over confident so it is hues earning by Forex business so i think our decision is successful by Forex market so it is most beneficial job.

Member indianpk01 is on a distinguished road indianpk01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya bat to ha jb hm profit haisl krta han to apna ap per fakher krta han aur ya bat ha b aisa aur hone b chahya iska elwa hma chahya kha zyada dair is cheez per na betha rhan balka agli trade ki tyari krni chahya aur apna sp ko successful bnana chahya taka kuch kr skan..

Banned dilljeet is on a distinguished road dilljeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    bilkul g aysa hi hota hy k jab humari kuch trades profit main close hona shru ho jati hain to hum overconfidance ho jaty hain or ya to hun jiada options open kr daty hain ya investment brha daty hain jis sy humain loss ho jata hy

Senior Member kanchan01 is an unknown quantity at this point kanchan01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it's true.when we get profit then we should overconfident,i think it's so harmful for trading. when any one get profit then he/she trade here with emotion for that they loss here.

Senior Member Mobisola is an unknown quantity at this point Mobisola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetuali View Post
    i think when a trader wins his most trades then he start thinking that he can capture the whole market this feeling of overconfidence lead us to place orders again and again
    what should a trader do in this situation?did he continue to make trades
    You are earning profit over and over again should not be an accepted excuse to be over-confidence because you should know that earning profit over and over happens on good days but when it is bad days it becomes loss and so don't be over-confidence

Banned fairy01 is an unknown quantity at this point fairy01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes!! Profit makes a man Over confident. But I think nothing couldn't be more Access.. because Over confident always harmful. But in Forex market off course profit gives us confidence. But we should control ourselves and continue our task to improve ourselves and Forex.

Senior Member adeel_98 is on a distinguished road adeel_98's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i agree profit makes over confident when we earn lot of profit i think we will be a successful trader and we not concentrate and no take interest in trading. we make our dissension without learning that's why mostly trader fail in trading. In Forex over confident have no place. so it is very important to control our emotion. Thank you !

Banned sundar is on a distinguished road sundar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetuali View Post
    i think when a trader wins his most trades then he start thinking that he can capture the whole market this feeling of overconfidence lead us to place orders again and again
    what should a trader do in this situation?did he continue to make trades
    No doubt that a new trader that is making profit can become over confident. When i was newbie i blow many accounts due to just over confidence. We must make a profit target and must stop trading after achieve that target. It will help us to avoid from over trading and we will work according to plan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 672 of 674 FirstFirst ... 172 572 622 662 670 671 672 673 674 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)