+ Reply to Thread
Page 495 of 497 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 493 494 495 496 497 LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 4966

Thread: Is trading very difficult?

Senior Member Chandan Das is on a distinguished road Chandan Das's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading in Forex is not very difficult. Everyone can trade here those have a very good idea about Forex organization.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Endeye View Post
    I join forex since november but i yet profit consisten, i often loss until margin call. so, i think trading forex is very difficult and so hard.

how your opinions?
    yes you are right when we are learning forex by reading various material and then start demo account till then every thing seems good and we think it is very easy to earn profit in forex and we will make so much profit in forex but we start real account then we know that forex is the toughest when we trade .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Dipak123 is an unknown quantity at this point Dipak123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading is difficult to those persons who is unknown to it... If we have good experience and proper knowledge about this you can easily make profit in forex..... But if you trade without knowledge you will have to face a huge loss...

Banned relaxforex is an unknown quantity at this point relaxforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading easy hai bus humainlearning main hard work kerna perta hai is kay baad humain demo pracitce bhi hasil kerni perti hai jis ki wajah say hum kaafi acha kaam kerty hain aur koi preshani nahin hoti hmain jo log is kay bina join krty hain us kayliye kafi mushkil ho jata hai forex main earning kerna

Senior Member geosuper is an unknown quantity at this point geosuper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes Trading is difficult so for that first we need to know the best way like we have to know the trading plan first we have to determine our target and this can be good then so i am working on that plan so i can work good so far

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adeel_98 View Post
    Forex is a great online business it is not difficult but it is not so easy . the people who have knowledge and experience Forex trading is very easy for us . on the other hand they traders who have not knowledge about Forex trading Forex trading is very difficult for us . Forex need proper knowledge and experience other wise Forex trading is very easy we can do this trade in any where or any time .Thank you !
    Forex is difficult on my way, I am a new forex trader. Though i trade in forex market 2 years ago but i cannot good trade in forex. So you can tell me a new trader. So i need a good trading strategy.

Banned alinaik63 is on a distinguished road alinaik63's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is no doubt trading is not a tensionless business. there are risks in this exchange market.it is not that easy to understand trading. i am working in this platform for last 3 months and i think i am still like a "newbie" here and always need help and guidance while putting trades in and closing.

Senior Member nur is an unknown quantity at this point nur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a very easy to trade in forex.It is the best online business in the whole world.It is little bit risky to trade if you have no experience of trading.Those who think think that it is difficult i think they need to get more knowledge about forex.then it will be be easy to them.

Member Ramlan Fs is an unknown quantity at this point Ramlan Fs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed in forex trading is very difficult to get for some reason this is a difficult thing but we want to try and fit in this faith we will be able to do this properly and therefore still learning and trying.

Senior Member somore59 is an unknown quantity at this point somore59's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i also know that.and also see the trading system.for doing trade you must be have the better knowledge and skills about that.so that will be easier for us.i also want say you that dorex is not very much difficult if you have ability to learn that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 495 of 497 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 493 494 495 496 497 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)