+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 497 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Is trading very difficult?

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    based on my personal considerations, buying and selling is very difficult which is difficult for every 1, if you are a beginner, you will want a lot of understanding about this specific function as well as an additional sensible market if you are an industry without having the type to consider as well as understanding someone facing a big reduction. and no! I think nothing is impossible and difficult, we make ourselves difficult because of whatever work or task we can do easily through learning. So learning is a process through which we can achieve success and can make things easy and to solve problems.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's not like I thought you were doubtful, just thinking that if you lose, you will also get some lessons from your defeat, just look for reasons that make you lose, then learn more about how you can handle this error and make yourself able to win next time , just explain your mistakes, you will definitely get a prize ... and, I do not think that this business is full of hope yes this business is full of hope and I think we should hope and always take practice in a demo account and take advantage properly. I really like this business. This is discussing a business where we can discuss the advantages and disadvantages of all the currancies that are market businesses that are difficult too but not too difficult

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is not so difficult, but one needs to be used in forex. We can make it easier if we get knowledge about it .. It's hard for those who have little / no theory about this. And I think that Forex trading is a very difficult business, many people lose their money in Forex trading, I think some big people think that Forex trading is an easy way to earn money and and they think with a $ 100 trading balance they can earn $ 100 every month but they lose capital in a week.

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why is finding the proper source for a trading education so difficult.Being a successful trader is the most difficult thing that I have ever attempted.I cannot stress enough how dangerous and difficult trading can be. Quite simply,

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes if we are beginners and if we want us to make big money then trading is very difficult and if we trade with greed then we can make our account very easy and in a very short time and very fast forex is very beautiful for everyone and this is a business and businesses that need more knowledge and experience, because not all forex trading is more, I think. We have good knowledge and experience about companies where we can easily get more money. But this is a difficult business for those who are greedy and lazy. They have good knowledge and desire greedily and want to trade currencies. It is not good.

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading is difficult, but that does not mean we cannot finish it, if we continue to struggle hard, always study seriously, I believe that the success we will have in the forex field is important that we do not give up, indeed sometimes forex makes us depressed, but does not mean it will destroy our passion in the world of commerce and in my opinion, trading is very difficult and not easy for everyone, if you are a beginner, you must have a lot of knowledge about this work and market other products if you trade with any thoughts and knowledge , You face a great loss.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading rules are not difficult, but conceptual of consistent profit is very difficult, it depends on the type of trader, if the trader is a person who likes to learn and is patient to try a demo account, I think if they get a real account they will not face many difficulties, because the demo account good for making strategies and in my opinion, trading is very difficult and challenging for everyone, if you are a beginner, you want to have lots of data about this work and market various ways if you really trade with any thoughts and data, you face losses big.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that forex trading is a very difficult trading business and we need to study this trading business and if we can learn this trading business then we can make money easily here but we need to study this trading business first. and actually, for me I really think forex market trading is not a difficult thing because knowledge is the only thing that can make traders make money in the forex market. traders need to study very hard in the forex market trading business.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, trading is very difficult and challenging for many things, if you are a beginner you need 'you desire to have a lot of data about this job and market various ways if you really trade with whatever thoughts and data you face big losses. and no i think that trading is not a very difficult thing i think that if you trade in forex trading with a cold mind and don't trade in forex trading with a hot mind and if you trade in forex trading with patience and don't trade in forex trading with emotions and get a lot from forex trading in a very easy way.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I totally agree with you and I also think trading is never difficult but the trading conditions that we build are difficult to understand and really ask myself that if trading is really difficult, I have put up so many strategies for one good trade and still no one can find one. We really are people who make trading difficult by putting in so many complicated things and still not being able to control our emotions.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to andi For This Useful Post:

gretan (2019-11-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 497 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)