+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 497 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Is trading very difficult?

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure all of the currency Forex trading is not difficult, just because the company is in the business with more knowledge that we encounter. If we have a good understanding about this company, together with the meeting more and more dollars, you can get very easily. It is also a heavy commitment to greedy, along with slow individuals. and Trading is not so difficult. If you have a computer and internet connection then you can start Forex. But to gain money is so difficult and very much hard. To gain money you have to gain huge amount of knowledge and experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I think it is very true that forex trading is very difficult for me. I do not have teacher, i do not get education from forex school and it makes forex become so difficult for me. When i want to make it easy, i will need so much knowledge first and much practice until i really understand about this market and this business Dear Friends and Brothers salam to all ,,.,.,.,.,.,. yes bhai jaan forex hain toh risky hain liken issy easy bananay kay liye humein forex trading kay business kay rules regulation ko follow karna parta hain and knowlddge experience ho toh yeh easy ban jata hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,968 Times in 1,590 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is difficult for new traders.
    If you a new trader you have to practice in trading.
    So,an experince trader earn much from forex business.
    There is no difficulty of for an experience trader.

Junior Member Fatimamoni00 is on a distinguished road Fatimamoni00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear friend according to me forex trading is quite difficult money earning platform for a new trader because this platform is risky for your investment side by side it is difficult and time spending to understand forex market movement nature. but it will easy only when a trader have proper knowledge about forex trading, thanks.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is indeed a difficult business. therefore, to be able to get profit in forex we have to have a lot of knowledge and experience. if we want to learn about forex trading, the forex is not as difficult as we imagine. but if we trade forex without knowledge and experience, then the forex would be very difficult. bai saab ji forex ek difficult market hai app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai pehle app ko es kam mai achi tara se experience hasal karna chahi aa fer app es kam mai achi paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex mai app displine se kam karke acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex mai ek hee din mai trillion dollar tak ki amount lost hoti hai bai saab ji forex ek best busssion hai bai saab ji

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No Forex trading is not so difficult for those who learn the forex trading, forex traders need to learn this trading business and if we can trade with proper knowledge, proper understanding of the market and proper discipline then we can make good money easily. This business is not difficult for the expert, but very difficult for the trader who still need to learn and practice. It is not easy to master this business, and it makes us need to much practice. Practice makes us have good trading skill and makes this business easier for us

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    right forex trading is very risky and difficult, I am also a beginner in this trade I also can not trade with consistently much less profit, but I have the will to work hard to achieve what I want is a high profit. to trade in forex we do have to learn the stages of the stages that exist, and we must be an analysis, strategy and financial management because it is the key to trade in forex. and I still learn three things that until now had not yet proficient in all three.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is little hard and little risky business in the world but it is much profitable in the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit with in a short time.I think over all forex trading is not difficult because it is a business and in this business we need more and more knowledge and experience. When we have good knowledge and experience about this business we can earn more and more money easily. But it is also a tough business for greedy and good question i think according t omy point of view Forex is some difficult in intial day s of business because Forex is a mind game and a risky business so who work with atitude then he can earn money if some one not then he lost their all money and for him Forex is to difficult

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji haan forex trade is very hard and difficult business but agr ap bs ap learning main tawaja dain ap ek sucessful trader khud he ban jiyan gy.and yeh hum se bohat hard work bhi demand karta ha but agar hum is ko proper learning ke baad satrt karen to hum ise easy bana sakte han mehnat kar ke aur proper planing ke baad kaam kar ke kun ke money making koi asan baat nahi hai.........

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you learn about forex market at daily basis then you can make money easily and can make profit without any hard working because there is no hard working in this business it is not difficult if you trade after learning.. and Forex get simple and difficult depending on the knowledge and experience of the person trading the market. Without understanding of the market, it gets very difficult, but when there is understanding, it gets more easy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 497 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)