+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you control your emotion when you are loosing.

Banned zoyachaudhry is an unknown quantity at this point zoyachaudhry's Avatar
    Thanks
    whenever i have loss i try to control my emotions because i know that Forex is an risky business and everyone have loss in it. I try to keep my self clam and relax and after then i think about it that what i have to do to avoiding this loss in the future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dako01 is an unknown quantity at this point dako01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Don't you regulate a person's passion if you find yourself losing.
    Foreign currency is definitely great precarious business enterprise thus assume everyone seems to be confronting great loss. exactly what will probably be your system just after losing??????? Any time i actually great loss i actually nearby all and after that get started pondering this slip-up to educate yourself out of this flaws.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sobuj777 is an unknown quantity at this point sobuj777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the thing that we to learn how to control emotions and who emotions are more and this is just basic and do not take your decisions because of emotions just see analyze and then analyze according to your money management in time.

Member zahoor15 is an unknown quantity at this point zahoor15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab ap forex me trading karty hain to ye bohat zarori hay kay ap apny emotions ko control karen chahey ap jeet rahy hain ya ap haar rahey hain forex trading me ap ki kamyabi kay liay apka emotions per control hona aik lazmi bat hay warna ap forex me ziada kamyabi hasil nai kar sakty hain.

Senior Member Adeladickhausm1473 is an unknown quantity at this point Adeladickhausm1473's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is business market ,thatch why there are loss and profit in Forex trading,trading loss is acceptable to me,because loss is a part of the trading. So Forex is really good business for my earning some extra money and i have enough time for my study and also for forex,

Senior Member samia12 is an unknown quantity at this point samia12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My spouse and i agree people, each and every industry i always generally drop the particular correction a examination associated with where lies the particular failing in order that the next industry won't duplicate the same faults. Discover as well as training so that you can get better at the particular Forex trading with out sacrificing once again.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    it the loss is not so big or your entire capital then it is a normal phenomena in forex. those who trade with control may loss in one trade and recover it next trade. so if he can make the win ration bigger then he got profit or other wise loss. so we have to make our strategy considering the loss in forex and then we have to calculate our profit. if some one trade with the signal then he must get some profit with time.

Senior Member sminhazs is an unknown quantity at this point sminhazs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is impossible to control the emotion. you should always control your emotions and make sure tht you understand where and how you can manage it. its a gift that impresses everybody and it helps a lot in a good way. its a way that people always have to understand everything. emotion will disturb us to take the right steps on Forex

Member waseemahmed is an unknown quantity at this point waseemahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very hard moment for me when i am lossing my money or control or emotion because i feel very bad when i loss my money so that is why it is hard for me to control my emotion but i hope with the time i will be able to control my emotions.

Senior Member somore59 is an unknown quantity at this point somore59's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that when i loosing money in the forex business then i will lost my concentrate.so that it is very important to see that keep control on my emotion and also patience.I can have consistent profit then I can be full recovering that losses so still confident that forex business is very good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast