+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: Do you control your emotion when you are loosing.

Senior Member my pc is on a distinguished road my pc's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is the thing that we ahve to learn how to control emotions and who cotnrol emotions are more succes ful and this is just basic and do not take your decisions because of emotions just see analyze and then anaylze accordign to yuor money managment plan too

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to my pc For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

Senior Member waseed143 is on a distinguished road waseed143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely i can control because i know that s is Forex so we dont know what s occur after the some time ,and i am also know loosing heart is not good thing in businenss and i know that every business on risk os this risk may be make a big profit for me so i can control our emotion during when i am in loosing but is this possible at a limit if that limit is cross then may be i will not control

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to waseed143 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

Banned Shams001 is on a distinguished road Shams001's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you control your emotion when you are loosing.

Forex is high risky business so i think everyone is facing loss.so what is your strategy after loosing???????Whenever i loss i close everything and then start thinking about my mistake to learn from my mistakes.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shams001 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22