+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you control your emotion when you are loosing.

Banned anyar is an unknown quantity at this point anyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    loss for me not to be a scary thing because I will soon open another trade that could cover the losses, if thought to bring that emotion will not solve the problem but would lead to further losses become more severe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mehadi105 is an unknown quantity at this point mehadi105's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is the thing that we have to learn how to control emotions and who control emotions are more success ful and this is just basic and do not take your decisions because of emotions just see analyze and then analyze according to your money management plan too...............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member maruffx.raj is an unknown quantity at this point maruffx.raj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is hardly anyone who wants to lose. I m also not an eception. So, sometimes i can't control my emotion when i lose money in any way.but i always try to make myself calm and quiet.

Senior Member mstnipa03 is an unknown quantity at this point mstnipa03's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    without a doubt totally i can manage because i know which s can be Forex therefore many of us please don't determine what s occur after the a long time, and also i am furthermore know loosing heart isn't good thing inside businenss and also i know that company with danger operating system this danger could be create a huge revenue for me personally i really can certainly manage our own emotion in the course of while i was inside loosing yet can be this achievable in a reduce if which reduce can be cross after that could be i am going to not necessarily manage.

Banned ummey is on a distinguished road ummey's Avatar
    Thanks
    That we can not control your emotions and you just see that your decisions are based on emotion and then analyze analyze according your money management is more passion control successful, and this is just the basic things that ahve to learn how to plan and

Senior Member Rdcoal is an unknown quantity at this point Rdcoal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trade that I always lose the correction and analysis of where lies the fault so that the next trade will not repeat the same mistakes. learn and practice to be able to master the forex without losing again. I try to manage my emotion especially during loss after losing any trade i analyze from which point i have been distorted and try to recover that point next time.......!

Senior Member sainkhan60 is on a distinguished road sainkhan60's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jub humain loss hota hai to no doubt every person hurt hota hai laikin waqt kay sath sath ap apnay emotions ko control kurna seekh jatay hain ya ap yeh keh suktay hai kay waqt apko seekha daita hai.

Senior Member jalal786 is an unknown quantity at this point jalal786's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading men emotions pe control krna acha trader hone ki daleel he hm jb kisi trade men loss uthate hen to hamari apni kisi galti ki wja se aise hota he hamen bjaye apne loss pe sog krne se apni galti ko sudharna chahiye mene apni galtiyon se bohat kuch seekha he or yehi wja he k men ab forex men bohat achi earning kr raha hon

Senior Member hugos is an unknown quantity at this point hugos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sojib90 View Post
    this can be the thing that we ahve to be able to command emotions as well as exactly who cotnrol emotions tend to be more succes complete and this also is just simple and carry ones selections because of emotions merely view evaluate and anaylze accordign to yuor cash managment program way too.
    well, we must be happy with our doing, because if we not satisfied then we never be progress in our work, so we must be satisfied with Forex because it is the trusty worldwide trade market.

Senior Member tron is on a distinguished road tron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good question well, when some times i m loosing my money then initially it become difficult to control my emotions because loosing contineously and i must believe in me and my trading plan so then may successful to control my emotions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast