+ Reply to Thread
Page 439 of 441 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 4403

Thread: What is Best Time to do Forex .

Senior Member mix_max is an unknown quantity at this point mix_max's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all the time in forex good, as long as we can trade well, if we have not mastered the market we will never make a profit, a good time when I myself chose a time london and newyork market with 1H time frame. that if I were trading, different again if another master trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bohot se experience holders traders London and New York kay session ko best trading time khete hain lekin mere khayal se best trading ka time woh hota hai jab ap bilkul free ho kar trading karte ho aur positive thinks kay sath apni trading start karte ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned heart00 is on a distinguished road heart00's Avatar
    Thanks
    din mein bohat sa time asa ha jub ap bohat earn akr sakta ho but mera experience sa din 1pm ko and sham ko 5pm mein market kafi fast hoti ha os mein earn karna easy hota fast speed mein trading karna ka apna he maza ha

Senior Member Kirana is an unknown quantity at this point Kirana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CcHiNTA View Post
    hi.

i was created a demo account last day on forex.com i was purchase some position's first i was got some profit and after that i was buy some more position with some huge money . and still i am getting loss in that. can some one tell me what is good time to do forex?
    I will often trade in the forex market at the time I came home from school I sir, so I will be able to trade safely and could be better in my trade which will open sir
    this way then I will be able to get a safe way sir

Senior Member sojib20 is an unknown quantity at this point sojib20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely no i believe there isn't a unique the perfect time to carry out currency trading. Its completely depends on people. However i believe early each morning 's best time on account of right now there my spouse and i countless movement in the eurusd currency couple. THEREFORE i enjoy carry out deal for the morning. However study this currency trading very well. Not really any time.

Senior Member mano234 is an unknown quantity at this point mano234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    foREX KAY LIAY BEST TIME SUBH KO 11 BJY KAY BAD HY KYUN US WAQT MARKET MAIN ACHI VARIATIONS ATI HY JIS KI WAJA SAY HUM MARKET KAY TREND KA ANDAZA LAGA SAKTY HAIN...

Banned OK3 is an unknown quantity at this point OK3's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes ap nay bohat acha sawal kiya forex ak riski business ha or hum is ko jitna time day kam ha but is ka koi time fix nahi hay ku kay forex ma currienc ups down hoti rahti ha is liya kbi loss or kbi profit is liya is ka koi time fix nahi dear or ya ap ka business hay jitna work karo gaye utna market ko samjo gaye

Senior Member insiya is on a distinguished road insiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best time to do is the US time, it is very beneficial , every one should do in that time, i havent traded yet but my firends do and they take lots of advantage which is very good and they are good traders

Banned rimijais is an unknown quantity at this point rimijais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Main samajhti hu ki Forex trading ka good time aapko anpe trading pair ke hisaab se tay karna chahiye, main generally eur/usd pair ka trade karti hu isliye mujhe london session aur newyork session ko like karati hu, kyoki london session aur newyork session ke overlapping ke samay forex market me achchi khasi movement dekhne ko milati hai.

Senior Member ibyousaf1 will become famous soon enough ibyousaf1 will become famous soon enough ibyousaf1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my thinking i did not think that the no fix time is most important for the making of the trading so that i have the work when the market is going to fluctuation in the trading sites so that i have waiting the time when the market is going to the fluctutation and the market is going to the opper level and the lower level for the more earning on the instaforex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 439 of 441 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)