+ Reply to Thread
Page 431 of 441 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 429 430 431 432 433 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 4403

Thread: What is Best Time to do Forex .

Banned binoy is an unknown quantity at this point binoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex.com create a presentation on the last day, I buy some position i get a certain amount of profit, I buy some huge money more, I still get the loss, Can anyone tell me what is the world's good time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member umer786 is on a distinguished road umer786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere mutabik is mai ap ko kabi ye nhe k ap is mai kabi be ao or karo is mai mae ap ko ye zarur bolu ga k is mai ap ko jab be time milta hae ap is mai ao or jitna ho sakty acha kam karo or trade mae jaha tak ho ap ko thora be mily rakho lalach na karo.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ahmed18 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed18's Avatar
    Thanks
    This often happens by beginners. is to analyze the market requires experience and careful observation. and when seen from the news caused a fundamental change in the price fluctuates. better see chart more carefully whether prices are on the point of support or resistance and determine the right position according to capital and margin.

Senior Member mstnipa03 is an unknown quantity at this point mstnipa03's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do think it really is a great time to create within immeasurable UNITED STATES DOLLAR. It is possible to imagine the item like I'm able to really do the item for the reason that Foreign exchange.

Senior Member kamboh is on a distinguished road kamboh's Avatar
    Thanks
    wese to sarey time he best hai trading ka liye lakan ma subha duphar aur sham ko trading karta ho mere liye ye timing bohat achi hai aur ma in time par he trading karta ho.

Banned asmatariq is on a distinguished road asmatariq's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CcHiNTA View Post
    hi.

i was created a demo account last day on forex.com i was purchase some position's first i was got some profit and after that i was buy some more position with some huge money . and still i am getting loss in that. can some one tell me what is good time to do forex?
    If you have learned a lot of strategies and understand where to use them then you can trade anytime, even if the market is silent and move a little then you can trade through scalping and can make money, everything up to you, but most of traders suggest the london session and american session as a good time to trade, but I want to tell you that at that time market become more volatile than normal.

Banned Qaiser786 is an unknown quantity at this point Qaiser786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bro i think koi b fix time forex mai nai hota k jub ap ko profit hoga 24 hours trading hote hai. Kubi market bhot profitable move karti aur kubi low ho jate jis say bhot loss b hota hai. Ap ache planing k sath kasi b time par long or short term trading kar shakty hain

Member arunpratap is an unknown quantity at this point arunpratap's Avatar
    Thanks
    acha time kon sa hae is ko ap jab chaho jaha baith k jab be time mily is ko kr sakty ho is mai kon sa time fix hae ye ap ka apna business hae jitna time do

Senior Member ferhan01 is an unknown quantity at this point ferhan01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading there is no limit of time.there is no restriction of time.it depends upon a trader that what time he gives trading.forex market open 24 hours.a trader can do trade any time.a trader can do trade day time or night time.it depends upon a trader.

Senior Member mst is on a distinguished road mst's Avatar
    Thanks
    bbat yeh hay jo keh merii samah men aaatii hey wo yeh hay keh is key liy wo time sahee hay jo aap is dey skty hen arram se is kaam ko kren our paisy kamaaetn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 431 of 441 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 429 430 431 432 433 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)