+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 441 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 390 440 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 4403

Thread: What is Best Time to do Forex .

Banned climax90 is an unknown quantity at this point climax90's Avatar
    Thanks
    According time to the forex business and when I remain busy I follow the h1 time frame and when I don't remain busy I follow the m1 time frame and it is my trading tactics.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member monitor2 is an unknown quantity at this point monitor2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Because was made the demo account final day time upon Forex.com I was purchase some position's first i was got some profit and after that i was buy some more position with some huge money and still i am getting loss in that can some one tell me what is good time to world.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ilyas sab is an unknown quantity at this point ilyas sab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother wasea to forex ka ka koi time nahe jis time marze kro wewasea merea heal mea best time forex ka tab ha jb usa ka secion open ho jata ha yani ka sham ko best time ha forex trading krna ka kew ka sham ko market ke moving mea buhat zeda azafa ho jata hea market buhat apeed sea move krte hea mea sham ko he trading krta hoo.

Senior Member madfx is an unknown quantity at this point madfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I allows start trading in the London season and allows prefer to do trad in the New-york season.and I believe that It is the best time to trad for the market volatility.and for all fundamental news .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to madfx For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2019-02-15)

Banned king118 is an unknown quantity at this point king118's Avatar
    Thanks
    g best to do forex think there is no specific time to do forex. Its completely depends on you. But i think early in the morning is best time because of there i so many fluctuations in the eurusd currency pair. SO i like to do trade on the morning ho sakta ha yahe bat ho rahe ha.

Senior Member saamjanz is an unknown quantity at this point saamjanz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    o yes so i am going to told you a good news that is there is no time for trading and no time posting in the forex market its all deoponds on us
    how can we manage our time and in which time we can start to do working in forex and also keep in mind its a nicer job as compare to other jobs
    in this job we are totally free

8. The Following User Says Thank You to saamjanz For This Useful Post:

Banned janubi is an unknown quantity at this point janubi's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading ak asa business hy jo k 24 hours open rehta hy is main koi bhi trader jis time chahy us time is main trading ker sakta hy is main time ki koi limit nahi hy or is main jis time trader k lea trend clear ho yani jis time trader market k bary main sure ho then us time hi wo best trading ker sakta hy is lea is main time ki koi limit nahi hy ap jis time chao us time or jitna chaho utna earn ker sakty ho

Banned kumarkhali01 is on a distinguished road kumarkhali01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good currency business.forex is not about you enter the market very often it's all about waiting the moment and if you find a good moment take that fast and own it.as per market movement from 11 am to 7 pm is good time to trade because in this time market has fast movement and spread is low.Best of luck....................

Banned zaib1 is on a distinguished road zaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex me time ka koi issue nae hota dost,, is me apko sb se zyada jis cheez ka khayal rakhna parta hai wo trading news ka ana hai or jin ki base pe apko entry ya exit krna hota hai kyun k ye dono bht bht zyada ahmiyat rakhtey hain forex me..

Member masudvai is an unknown quantity at this point masudvai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all day is the best time to trade in Forex.otherwise few time is very important for trading like 7 p.m to 9 p.m.IO think that time the Forex market is moving more then it is the chance of get profit if we realize the market.so trade in Forex carefully.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to masudvai For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 441 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 390 440 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)