+ Reply to Thread
Page 398 of 402 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 396 397 398 399 400 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 4012

Thread: Those trade stocks successfully, trading forex is easy for them?

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bro there is a very large difference between stocks and forex ,I have seen some charts of stocks also but There is a lot of difference in trading.When you will see that stocks movement is random.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right that stock market and share market traders need less time to absorb this trading and they will become expert within very little period. Because they have enough experience on stock market and it's movement. they just need to learn some technical operations and know this platform.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member junaid1 is on a distinguished road junaid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well han ye zaruri nahi hai k aik stock trader jo hai wo forex trading main bhi kaameyab ho lakin usay forex trading main kaameyab honay k liye zyada time require nahi ho ga jo aik beginner ko require hota hai wo is liye kyu k us ko technical analysis ki practice hoti hai aur usay kuch basics ka pata hota hai...

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may be or may not be. mainly the main obstacle on forex trading is greed.
    like in share market .. we buy one share and wait for the month or year for get 20-100% profit.. and we get the profit.
    but in forex u know all this profit we make easily in a day. some time in 1hr u make 100 % profit. so if you are easily control the greed then you easily get success form the forex.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in stock market was different with trading in forex market, and I don't think if you could trade well in one of them so it
    will be easier to trade in another else because your analysis will be different too. If forex, you should analyze condition economic
    of countries and news which could move the price of pairs. But stock market, you must take a look the condition of companies so
    it was different although there is relationship between forex and stock.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Have not tried stock trading yet but I guess forex trading is much more profitable than stocks but also a bit more riskier. Anyways,stock trader can always trade in forex because it also has the same good profits ratio capacity. Read somewhere in other forum that a stocks trader stop trading stocks in exchange for forex trading.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenmember View Post
    I think the people who trade stocks successfully can trade forex successfully as well. The principles are exactly the same. Stock traders tend to trade the same stocks, and they will also stick to the same pairs in the same way.
    jo loag stock trading kertay hain aur oss may kamiyaab hi hain wo zahiri baat hay aik saday insaan say jo forex may aya hay, ziada knowedge hi rakhtay hain, iss liay wo aik aam aadmi ki nisbat forex ko jald ker saktay hain.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

Member dimpal is on a distinguished road dimpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    In my view success in stock market doesnt mean that you will get success in Forex market too there is quite different environment when trading trading stocks and the spot currencies. What you think is it easy for stock traders to trade in forex?
    Stock aur forex ka concept biikul hi different hai. Ye jaruri nahi hai ki jin logo ko stock me success mili un logo ko forex me bhi mile. jo log stock kar rahe hai aur fir forex ka business start karna hai to forex ke basic se start karna hoga. But stock trader k pass technical aur fundamental knowledge hai to usase thora easy rahega forex ko samjne me.

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may be that will be benefited for them but the forex market and the stock market is fully different. the trading system is also different. but the stock market knowledge will help him to understand the forex market quickly.

Member ronin is an unknown quantity at this point ronin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are a lot of difference when they trade in their shares in the forex traders. because the stock trading occurs in a long time. but basically used the same science.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 398 of 402 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 396 397 398 399 400 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)