+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 402 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Those trade stocks successfully, trading forex is easy for them?

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is almost no swish road to achievement, every in the whole forex business, also as a totally different business. surely we will have basically achievement problems. and also positive basically happens. and if effective we are also not free from problems. barely consider the current strategy like a demo for basically achievement. and forex is a currency business and by forex trading we will do our trade all the time and this is the best for making good and i will do my best and this is the best for me to make money and i will do my best with forex trading and this is the best for me to make money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to uyah For This Useful Post:

prajurit (2019-11-17)

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right on the stock market and discussing market traders needing less opportunity to absorb this trade then they will be able to become knowledgeable in very little era. only mainly because they gained a great level of expertise in the stock market and its movements. they just need to find a few technical operations and only understand this platform. and han mai bhi yehe kahonga kaylical stock trading hai bohat comparing forex trading kyun kay forex trading bohat he asaan hai said ap bohat he zayada asani se trading kar sukhtay ho or achay se acha profit kama sukhtay ho trading color bohat trading hard hai forex hai said ap bohat he zayada asani se trading kar sukhtay ho or achay se acha profit kama sukhtay ho trading color bohat trading hard hai forex trading sub is successful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to finda For This Useful Post:

prajurit (2019-11-17)

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Famous currencies and traders can make a profit on Forex by buying or selling these currencies at the right time in accordance with trading rules. Income opportunities are unlimited in Forex. We must be careful here to reduce losses and increase profits here. and yes the stock market is very similar to forex, traders who know the stock market can be very adjusted in forex too because the price action in both trades is based on one another and they are mostly correlated with each other, I think to agree.

Member ILoveYou is a jewel in the rough ILoveYou is a jewel in the rough ILoveYou is a jewel in the rough ILoveYou's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me stock market keh bare me information nahi rakhta our mey nahi janya keh stock market and forex market me kia different he isiliye me samjhta ho keh stock exprt ko agr forex business me ana he to ose is ki pehly knowledge and experience hasil krna hoga tab hi wo exprt ho sakey ga warna wo loss hi krega.
    Other online jobs or is business me bohat different he .

Member Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,976 Times in 676 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    In my view success in stock market doesn�t mean that you will get success in Forex market too there is quite different environment when trading trading stocks and the spot currencies. What you think is it easy for stock traders to trade in forex?
    well may samjhta ho jo stock market me successful he wo is forex business me bhi successful hogey kyun keh forex market stock market se hi nikli he our wha high margin keh sath business kiya jata he ak special platform pe likan forex low margin se bhi ho sakty he or jaha marzi ho sakti he isiliye stock market me successful hone wale is business me b successful hp sakty he.
    however me samjhta ho keh jo stock market me successful he wo forex business join nhi krty.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness For This Useful Post:

ILoveYou (2019-11-12)

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading we will experience profit and loss because it is an absolute trading law, but we can try to continue to maintain profits with good management, financial management and management from the other side needed to trade and I think the movements in the currency market are more dynamic than the stock market. So, only those who are energetic, choose to become forex traders. Every time we have the opportunity to expand our capital in forex.

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mixing too many strategies will make trading more confusing and thus it is better to trade using 2-3 strategies that are in accordance with market conditions. People must be well aware of market movements and improve their plans and implement strategies like that which I personally live that day. trading and scalping. But yes when I lose the opportunity to make a profit on bull run, I sometimes apply to Gorilla trading. I think it's good and should be adopted from traders who can't control their fears. I think traders must control their fears. If you have the right knowledge in trading then you can do it in a better way and also without fear of losing your money. You are a very right partner, but there are reasons that lead to frustration. , could be due to excessive losses and so hopelessly making money fast.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not easy for anyone. All those who trade forex sometimes lose, they just try to minimize losses by not getting too involved in trading. They are waiting for the right time to enter the market because the stock and forex charts are similar, we can use candlesticks when we do an analysis in stock and forex trading. and in my scan achievements in the stock market does not mean that you can get achievements in the forex market there is also a really very different environment when trading stock trading and also spot currencies. the things that you think is easy for stock traders to trade forex?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ik yar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    success is not easy because there are many obstacles and obstacles we must go through in order to become successful later. A person's struggle to become successful in trading will be proof that the business is not an easy business for what they say about trading regardless of any side and product traders bang on very safe positions if they also exchange foreign exchange because they already have very high quality noesis in specific and significant analyzes and they also provide appropriate trade guidelines including how to move with concern for movements in trade.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Those who claim that forex is a direct money-making tool and others are beginners. They just don't understand the forex market. Experienced people will never know that it is definitely a very simple money device business. There is also a group that starts making calculations in Excel spreadsheets to count how many trades he wants to turn into a millionaire just to put themselves in the same place 2 long later

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 402 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)