+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 178 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1780

Thread: How important to learn Mt4 before trading.

Banned Vishvakarma is an unknown quantity at this point Vishvakarma's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes it is most important to learn mt4 before trading because we have to know all about the terminal that how it works and what are the indicators available here and what are the facilities available here

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned 11janjua11 is an unknown quantity at this point 11janjua11's Avatar
    Thanks
    यह महत्वपूर्ण है कि हम इस पर ध्यान देना मी4 से पहले हमें कंपनी है। की अवधारणा को ऐसी सामाजिक व्यवस्था देखते ही नहीं है बल्कि वह तो विशेष नहीं है। है कि व्यक्तिगत स्तर की प्रक्रिया इतनी मी4 के संगठन द्वारा वर्णन है। वास्तव में ऐसा वास्तव में समाप्त होता है और साथ ही मी4 परिचित भी सरल और सहायता को प्रबंधित करें.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learn islaye zarori ha ka koi be kam karne sa phealy is ko pata hona zarori ha pher he hum wo kam kar sakte ha
    islaye mt4 ko use karne sa phealy us ka barye ma pura learn karna zarori ha pher he us ko use karna chayea

Senior Member kang portal is on a distinguished road kang portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    very importand, metatrader is our weapon on trading
    if you dont understand it how can you shoot your enemy
    even that looks simple think but that the most important
    you have to know how to open position, using indicator, put pending order, TP/SL or trailing stop
    how to close all order
    there are many to learn on it, you have to learn it at first time learn to trade

Member px4ev is an unknown quantity at this point px4ev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fh32000 View Post
    Dear Nganti, thanks for you thread. I am a newbie in Forex. As a newbie I am practicing and try to learn lessons regarding Forex Trade. MT4 is a great platform. I am thinking MT4 is a essential part of this trade and without knowing it I can not trade efficiently . Every functions of MT4 must be practiced by a newbie who wants to be a good trader.
    I agree with You man in that but I think it will take our free time to be newbie its along time

Member fh32000 is an unknown quantity at this point fh32000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear Nganti, thanks for you thread. I am a newbie in Forex. As a newbie I am practicing and try to learn lessons regarding Forex Trade. MT4 is a great platform. I am thinking MT4 is a essential part of this trade and without knowing it I can not trade efficiently . Every functions of MT4 must be practiced by a newbie who wants to be a good trader.

Senior Member forexrofik is an unknown quantity at this point forexrofik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for myself is very important to learn about the basic science MT4 . MT4 as the primary tool to conduct interstate commerce currency online, but what I learned today is merely how to take action to buy and sell actions, and learn about the features stoploss and features TakeProfit , other than that I have not stepped on the features of the others because I was self-taught through school without forex trading

Banned objectionable is an unknown quantity at this point objectionable's Avatar
    Thanks
    is really familiar and easy to handle .... that's a lot of the drawing .... MT4 agencies who participate in the stage ... then it was, but not the bodylove ... approx fame no idea ... It is important that we listen to the previous MT4

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is significant that we listen mt4 ahead of we business this. Approximating the well-known have no idea of and then it was but not dear. Mt4 is participant process stage that's so much draw by the agencies. Mt4 is actually so complete as well as really acquainted and also easy to help handle.

Junior Member markotikk is on a distinguished road markotikk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    यह बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है जानने के लिए और असली खाते में पहले अभ्यास, व्यापारी वहाँ में कुछ समारोह में पता है और यह एक तरीका है के लिए आसान बनाने के लिए जब वे बाजार में हैं ..
    और मुझे लगता है कि अगर वे इसे नहीं सीख तो इससे पहले कि वे किस तरह के साथ व्यापार में अच्छी तरह से कर सकते हैं?
    Success on Forex is a Triumph of Intellect!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 178 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)