+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 178 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: How important to learn Mt4 before trading.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very true, learning how to use the trading platform in a way will increase your chances of having profitable trades all the time, so investing time into it is the right way to go, learning also how to analyze the forex market is key and this is the place where most people go wrong and end up being wiped out for something that could be prevented in the first place, with that being said we need to invest time everyday into perfecting our skill for it is the only way that we are going to stand out and make it work in forex trading as a viable business with consistent profits always.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yogyes For This Useful Post:

khareem (2020-07-14), setan (2020-07-12)

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mujhe lagte hai ke ye bahut hi acche hai ke apne is tips ko yaha par share kiya hai , kuk hame trader ki liye ye acche bat hai , hame jante hai ke traded ko open karne se pahele ham trader ko pahele market ki acche analysis , technical analysis , fundamantal analysis , ye jarur karna chaiye. mt4 ko learn karna bohat he aham hai es main ak to app trade ko sekh jate ho or 2nd app ki trade main app ko kiss time fram main karna hai or kiss terha mt4 main app work karo gye es ko app mt4 o smajh kar he manage kar sakte ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to januari For This Useful Post:

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, absolutely in forex trading, I generally do find after getting the bonus we should not trade in he real trading account because in the eginning all newbies did not kow how to set the volume , how to set the stop loss nd how to set the take profit option for the trade in the demo account you can get much skill with out any losss dear mery khayal mein mt4 ko learn karna itna zyada mushkil aur itna zyada important nhi hai mt4 ka interface user friendly hota hai is liye aap ko mt4 k baray meinzyada tension leny ki zaroart nhi hoti hai

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adalah For This Useful Post:

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me, certainly I think there is no double that studying mt4 to start trading will not be long, because we only need to use a demo account and try out all the features of the mt4, more importantly, how do we so we can analyze the chart, it is a lesson that is much more important than having mt4 care, if we believe in our ability, then we will certainly have the opportunity to become a successful trader

8. The Following User Says Thank You to goyang For This Useful Post:

setan (2020-07-12)

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, absolutely I think it’s truth and I personally believe that Mt4 is a trading platform where the trader open and close any order. Very important to learn mt4 before starting forex trading. Mt4 trading platform has many option and function that help us to forex trading successfully. Mt4 is very important for every forex trader. well, absolutely I think it’s truth and I personally believe that if you do not like using MT4, you can use a newer version of it is MT5 but people always choose MT4 because it is easy to learn and easy to use. I also choose MT4 and I get enough knowledge about it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hamdani For This Useful Post:

Trusted Member Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,753 Times in 2,958 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Today market analysis
    You will earn more money if you will follow my views,because I have posted this after checking the previous routine oaf daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly. some traders use fundamental analysis, other use indicators or supports and residences , believe on your own strategy.
    This is very risky investment. According to my limited knowledge the investors should wait and see the every aspects of the market. The investor checks the actual worth of the stock in the market.

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe if the trader does not know all aspects of your metatrader platform, he is operating at a disadvantage and wasted many tools that make life easier trader. The platform has technical analysis tools, robots for automated trading, strategy tester and many more options. yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that Mt4 is a trading platform where the trader open and close any order. Very important to learn mt4 before starting forex trading. Mt4 trading platform has many option and function that help us to forex trading successfully. Mt4 is very important for every forex trader i think.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is important that we know it MT4 trading ago. As the proverbial you know, then it's not wanted. MT4 platform is a program that is widely used by runners. MT 4 subprogram that is very complete and very familiar and easy to operate. It's too perfect. My dear friends forex trading market main trading karne ke liye jo software use hota ha wo MT4 ha. is liye forex market main trading karne ke liye Mt4 trading software ko use karna bohat hi zarori ha. is liye trading se pehle is ko learn karin.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that I don't think there have anything important to learn about the mt4 platform because it's easy to use the mt4 platform. By using the mt4 platform, you will learn. I didn't learn about the mt4 platform by using the software now I know. But those who are new they should learn some important thing about mt4 like trailing stop, buy stop, sell stop, pending order etc.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes bhot zarori hota hai k humen forex me trading karne se phely apne best platform ki practice karne chaye or wo platform meta trade software hota hai jis k through hum bhot sari trade kartay han or hum demo account me is k through trading karna sekhn skahtya han isl ye humen mehnat kar k trade karne chaey MT4 is the platform for all of us which we should trust and we should use it wisely. I think that if some one does not know that ho to use the MT4 then he should stop trading. Because MT4 is key to success for designing and developing and then applying your own trading strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 178 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)