+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 178 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: How important to learn Mt4 before trading.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is very important, it is the first thing we have to do is learn how to work metatrader, because we will be trading with MetaTrader platform. therefore learn metatrader is important. learn how to make order buy / sell is also very important. how to change the volume of trading etc. indeed, we should understand 1st with regards to mt4 platform consequently many of us learn how to collection awaiting purchase, open placement, close purchase, for example. we should train throughout test accounts for you to is aware of mt4 platform as well as train each of our expertise and also tactic. we should certainly not rush for you to open actual accounts and begin together with test accounts to enhance encounter throughout trading foreign exchange.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sadli khan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1), Zaib55 (2019-12-19)

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your opinion ,and is very important that we know mt4 before we trade it. like the proverbial don't know then it is not dear. mt4 is one program platform that is very much used by the brokers. mt4 is suatuprogram which is very complete and quite familiar and easy to operate. It's very important young children and can mt4 previous to most of us deal the item. such as proverbial are not aware of subsequently it's not necessarily pricey. mt4 is usually just one method software that is certainly completely as used by this stockbrokers. mt4 is usually suatuprogram that's incredibly finish in addition to rather recognizable in addition to simple perform. It is quite great.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ubifx For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (3), Zaib55 (2019-12-19)

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learning is far better in the first place because if you learn properly earnings will come in quantum then at but since not everybody is it goes to show that you must sacrifice your time to understand the market before you can profit in it with You're more likely to succeed if they have knowledge let alone After that I will try to trade in various places to try out skills that I had learned in fact But it is also saying that when you trade everyday you will get experienced and at the same time you will learn Learning is must for every new trader but most of the trader do not learn more before they start real trading so they make loss after all for me i think i will prioritize learning that the study will also need to listen to the needs of people who are also experienced in the field of forex accordingly Learning should lead to earning and not the other way around as well failed to thinking that you'll brand effortless receiving while not any reading at barely all and sundry of one's

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laktasin For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Zaib55 (2019-12-19)

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    During learning we should keep practicing by demo account for testing our learning quality Focus more on learning because once you have a better understanding of this market you will be able to analyzed the market well and earn more profits than loses as well it must be learning first because the No learning No earning that is the equation simply we must practice our minds on it also if we combine the learning process with the required patience we will get all what we need from the forex market

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marzuki For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (2), Zaib55 (2019-12-19)

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losing is indeed part of the forex business where every trader will experience it but we are not friends but it must be as little as possible and we experience it as often as possible so that we can benefit from our trading activities. do because i think we have to learn first to get money from forex trading, we have to continue and continue to increase our knowledge of forex to get better results and without doubt MT4 is the # 1 choice for all traders worldwide but mt4 is more reliable and consists of several indicators that are more useful to have the right concept about the updated forex market conditions if you want to talk about popularity then mt4 is the most popular so we should try trading on mt4 just to compete with other traders so my opinion and i trade on mt4 i.e. It helps you set your indicators and expert advisor So for example in the installation of the standard MT5 in the indicators section i have

10. The Following User Says Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

Zaib55 (2019-12-19)

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like meta traders because Streamster is very simple and I think the best trading platform is meta traders and that is why even after the introduction of mt5 terminal meta traders are still very popular and used by all traders until I prefer to trade in meta traders and have no desire to continue and try meta traders because i am afraid there will be some indicators or robots that don't work on meta traders and traders should consider learning first i have seen some traders who have big capital to trade but then don't have knowledge so there is no chance to profit , this is the reason why 90% of traders lose their money in this market. Only I will not separate the two things in forex trading because now I am still learning and keep trying to get a lot of money in forex trading

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by lionel View Post
    if we have a good success strategy but with bad money management, we get nothing while learning how you trade can give you more to learn from your mistakes can give you an advantage so the first thing you have to do in this business is to learn how it works than you can think how much you can get rather than learning is an important level in trading just to know. The two work together as far as forex is concerned, even in any other field of business that you would never get without learning or learning from a professional without income but the whole cycle starts from learning
    mt4 एक सबसे अच्छा ट्रेडिंग प्लेटफॉर्म है जिसे आप वित्तीय बाजारों पर भी व्यापार कर सकते हैं। लेकिन मेरे लिए, मुझे एक उच्च ग्राफिक्स प्लेटफॉर्म की आवश्यकता नहीं है, मुझे निनजाट्रेडर भी पसंद है, लेकिन देखो, मेटा 4 व्यापारी अब तक सबसे अच्छे हैं। मैं नहीं चाहता कि दूसरे उपयोग करने के लिए बहुत सरल हों, इसलिए बस इस एक का उपयोग करें और मेटाट्रेडर 4 ईए का उपयोग करके ट्रेडिंग के लिए सबसे अच्छा ट्रेडिंग टर्मिनल है, इसके अलावा हम कई कस्टम संकेतकों को जोड़कर इसके प्रदर्शन में सुधार कर सकते हैं जिन्हें हम मुफ्त में डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं इंटरनेट पर।

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is wise to find out the type of fraud with the usual intentions in the foreign exchange chat that you make to find out the agency with the intention to proceed to regulations that care for traders with us must continue and continue to increase our knowledge of forex to get better results while learning how you trade can give you more to learn from your mistakes can give you an advantage so the first thing you have to do in this business is to learn how it works than you can think of how much you can get

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we have a good success strategy but with bad money management, we get nothing while learning how you trade can give you more to learn from your mistakes can give you an advantage so the first thing you have to do in this business is to learn how it works than you can think how much you can get rather than learning is an important level in trading just to know. The two work together as far as Forex is concerned, even in any other field of business that you would never get without learning or learning from a professional without income but the whole cycle starts from learning

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, practice a lot in a demo account, get the ability to control emotions and then start a real business instead they forget to learn and concentrate on income also they must learn how to make money. Technical analysis is very important because it can adjust to movements for open positions. There is no learning change in forex before starting trading in forex because forex trading is a very important way to earn income and I have many accounts on many brokerage sites and I use mt4 so I don't see the reason why I will use it. It has so many choices that are very useful for traders, especially brokers must have choices. whether to disable the hedge too Well I think this is not good for my friend traders and this is mainly because MT5 is an object oriented program as sports trading is developed on the basis of

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 178 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)