+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: How important to learn Mt4 before trading.

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,587 Times in 1,248 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    किसी भी चीज़ को शुरू करने से पहले उसकी समझ होनी चाहिए। उसी तरह अगर आपको mt4 पर फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में सफल होना है तो आपको mt4 पर ट्रेडिंग के बारे जानकारी हासिल करना होगा और सीखना होगा। यह बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है कि निवेशक रियल अकाउंट पर काम करने से पहले प्लेटफार्म के सभी पहलुओं को जानें। इसमें कई विशेषताएं होती हैं जो निर्णय लेने के लिए बहुत उपयोगी होती हैं। मुझे लगता है कि मेटा ट्रेडर 4 सीखने का सबसे अच्छा तरीका किसी व्यक्ति को उसपर परफॉर्म करते हुए देखना है, क्योंकि वास्तव में यह देखने को मिलता है कि क्या होता है।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is obvious and very important to lean the MT4 as for the brokers the mt4 is the trading software where all the traders trade and they can see the trader is being performed and can also learn the steps of trades. The mt4 is the first thing the traders must learn to before they perform any trade and of course if it becomes difficult to understand in the first sight but afterwards it is easy. The Forex guide is also there to help with the mt4.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without learning or knowledge you can do well in the Forex so learn more so so we need learn about forex to first earn accordingly Because they don't know learning is the main power in the forex only i do not agree that learning is better than earning if we have proper knowledge and can use our knowledge then we can make money in this market as well no man can prosper without education or learn therefore i think forex do not stop anymore so if you want to learn forex then it is very good for you if yo

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's very important we know mt4 before many of us trade the idea. like the proverbial don't know next it isn't pricey. mt4 is usually 1 system system that is certainly quite definitely employed by the particular stockbrokers. mt4 is usually suatuprogram and that is very complete and also very common and also easy to run. It is extremely perfect.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now a days most of brokers and trader are using the same software accordingly When I heard this I was shocked MT4 didn�t support MT3 indicators but I didn�t expect Metaquotes to make the sam while I'm still with mt4 but its because I'm using mt4 only But the mt4 is more reliable and consists some more useful indicators to have exact concept about the updated forex market conditions that if you have never tried one of them you can free to choose which you want to use because it will be used as well by itself I think, the most important learn and practice demo account before start forex trading and this mate trader4 is also important when you do this forex business, i think, there are many way to use mate trader4 for market. It is very helpful for us, we can use this thing easily.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The losses as a was indeed part of the forex business in a which each trader would have experienced it but we do not make friends but it should be as little as possible and we experience it as seldom as possible so that we may be able to profite from the trading activities we do as i think we msut learning first to earn money from forex trading we have to go on and continue to add to our knowledge about forex to get even better results ! does mt4 that is very important to learn, so we will be better prepared when we analyse because we already know the button on it and mt4 it's very important that we did nothing wrong and most importantly always ready and calm then all would be good.:-)

Senior Member Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,968 Times in 1,590 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can handle our trades more better and quickly if we have command over mt4. In fact this is a user friendly interface and there is nothing hidden in this and lot tutorial are availbale i think if a trader give one week to learn it than he can getall except making indicators or EA's. I am trading from previous four years and until now i did not experiacne any big into it.

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI ALL

KAISE HO

we can focus on the learning process then we will be very much benefited till And Forex is such a risk business that many almost every traders fall in hell Sobefore starting this kind then do not be afraid to be patient enough and willing to learn that is Its no as easy as people thinks You need to lots of hard work concentration and determination You in fact don't be fooled that you can earn without earning MetaTrader 4 (MT4) can be the favourite Currency trading platform and also forex charting software on this planet. I trade on this platform and also I propose our viewers & users use it far too.

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI ALL

This is very important, it is the first thing we have to do is learn how to work metatrader, because we will be trading with MetaTrader platform. therefore learn metatrader is important. learn how to make order buy / sell is also very important. how to change the volume of trading etc. indeed, we should understand 1st with regards to mt4 platform consequently many of us learn how to collection awaiting purchase, open placement, close purchase, for example. we should train throughout test accounts for you to is aware of mt4 platform as well as train each of our expertise and also tactic. we should certainly not rush for you to open actual accounts and begin together with test accounts to enhance encounter throughout trading foreign exchange.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI ALL

MT4 is one of the best trading platforms that you can get to trade on the financial markets too. But for me, I don't need a high graphics platform, I also like ninjatrader, but look, meta 4 traders are the best so far. I don't want the others to be very simple to use, so just use this one and Metatrader 4 is the best trading terminal for trading using EA, in addition we can improve its performance by adding many custom indicators that we can download for free on the internet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)