+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Meta Trader for Symbian Mobile OS

Member gul is an unknown quantity at this point gul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dears, I know that Nokia, Symbian phone is very cool and useful for all kind of software. Sorry I can not give any kind of information about Symbian OS, because I have no Symbian phone right now, but I try to buy one Nokia Symbian Phones....thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the remedy symbian phones is still very rare sir, I've been looking for, but until now have not met too,
    you better move it to use shortcuts such as black berry phones or Iphond

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that for the Symbian OS has not been there since my own search but did not find the insta is also not there, so I just moved on to smart phones like Black Berry or Iphond I think it has support

Banned skyonline7866 is on a distinguished road skyonline7866's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nokia does not have many new ideas for their phones. Software developers nowaday prefer iOS or Android because these OS are better. so I moved to a smart phone black barry by using a smart phone then we can trade anywhere as long as there is still a WFI or GSM signal

Senior Member 3etman is an unknown quantity at this point 3etman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is not the same way as you think of it , there is another more than one reasons for not having a meta trader for the symbian phones, it is about the compatibility of the symbian system with the update functions of the meta softwares
    in the same time , meta programmers and developers as i know concentrate all the time upon maximum 2 or 3 operating systems in order not to have problems within updates and debugging and thats why they concentrate on major systems.

Banned parvez is an unknown quantity at this point parvez's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just heard that trading can use Symbian because in my country only support in windows android and apple where it is to get to Symbian?

Senior Member rahim is an unknown quantity at this point rahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fore Meta Trader Reviews: In fact you can absolutely make profit with the best for ex trading robot while you are playing sleeping on vacation or whatever. This big to small thinking is very solid, and get more info about For-ex Meta Trader Reviews below. In order to increase the supply of money in the market the Federal Reserve will print more dollar bills.

Senior Member Dages0308 is on a distinguished road Dages0308's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks to mr TS. please any one share in this tread. because i very need meta for syimbian. i want to insttal in my phone syimbian. for monitoring if i goes to work.
    yesterday have install to my phone..but could running?? any problem with my phone?? if someone know about use meta for syimbian please share. please step by step.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its better that before we download any platform in our mobile we must check the specs of that mobile platform first. this is the only way we going to know if its good to download it or not. Because its easy to assume but its better if you are aware of the specs. Also trial and error is also good. In short why not try it to make sure if its going to work or not. Because if its no going to work then what's the point right? I guess the best way to earn money in forex trading is via taking steps and explores. As this is the best way we can earn money.

Junior Member neajctg01 is an unknown quantity at this point neajctg01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meta trade is the very popular in the time . old"s mobile do not support meta trade symbian mobile old model do not support meta trade now in market have androad phone in mobile support meta trade....................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)