+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 196 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast

Thread: EA verses individual trading system.

Senior Member Josh Fisher is on a distinguished road Josh Fisher's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by marjuck View Post
    use of EA is increasing day by day by forex trader. trader are interested to make money without hard work. anyone who has not little knowledge about forex market can earn by using EA. for this reason trader are currently more dependable on EA. but EA treading is not real forex trading. a trader can justify his skill by trading individually. individual trading increased the trader ability and prepare himself to be a future expert. newbie need to avoid EA trading if they want to be a future expert.
    So many people are selling the EA, expert ad visors online and making their personal websites and having the money on the website. Some of them are scam I request of all of you to have a good look at the page and judge it by practicing it in the demo accounts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anderson95915 is an unknown quantity at this point anderson95915's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I opine my friend that we poorness to alter our power and ability and of row for it we staple to getting with sweat not with using EA because indicator can not be always trued.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sonoma123 is an unknown quantity at this point sonoma123's Avatar
    Thanks
    ea trading is not permennt trading ea tading mai chahy ap ko hardworking nahi kerni perty lakin is mai apko skills or exeperince b nahi milty jo her busines k liy assential hai forex mai b apko ager succcessfull permennt trader banna hai to apko mannual trading per concertration kerna chahiy

Member fehong is an unknown quantity at this point fehong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I think my individual tradings can help myself to be a very good traders in the forex market and but any EA in the forex market trading can not assure me to make very good profit from the forex market.

Senior Member hanfush is an unknown quantity at this point hanfush's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No mene kabi b EA ko try nai kera hai apni trading me because me EA ki kam knowledge rakhta hun q k mjhe ziada experience nai hua abi me new trader hun or learning or knowledge gain ker raha hun or jo mjhe ab tak pata laga hai us hisab se EA reliable or trustful nai hai yeh risky hai or losses k chances ziada hote hain is se is liye avoid kerta hun me.

Member fxersimo is an unknown quantity at this point fxersimo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some FX traders who have employed a hedging strategy believe being
    long and short at the same time enables them to lock in a profit on one
    side of the trade, with hopes of doing the same on the other side should
    the market retrace. Nonetheless, the trader isnt any better off doing this
    as he would be waiting for the market to make its move in one direction
    and then taking a position on the opposite side.

Senior Member ndupak_codot is an unknown quantity at this point ndupak_codot's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think my personal person acting could help to provide excellent personal investors in the Forex market. But any form of EA within the Forex market buy and sell not me personally guarantee to make excellent make money from the Forex market. And so I avoid buying and selling along with EA.

Senior Member zef619 is on a distinguished road zef619's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well friends i think EA's are the best for the persons who are seeking for the trading without spending more time for the same and they choose the best EA for trading and can purchase the same.

Banned krsumaya is an unknown quantity at this point krsumaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually i am new trader within Forex market. therefore my partner and i do not understand which way of trading for you to follow. i am currently using solitary trading process to help trade inside Forex market. no matter whether you knows please shares what EA program inside detail.

Senior Member Kamau is an unknown quantity at this point Kamau's Avatar
    Thanks
    we have been known to develope work its when we have to working itsbetter and w e and we always and we have better ways that forex and we always been shown to use eas which sometimes work best and sometimes dont its a working best trades and difference

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 196 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)