+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 196 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 1952

Thread: EA verses individual trading system.

Member koko is an unknown quantity at this point koko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we want to be a trader for longer time and expert, then we need to develop our skill and ability and of course for it we need to trade with manual not with using EA, nbut the choice is theirs, some of them want to get money with easy and depend to EA and some of them want to become a good trader and trade with manual

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member malek is an unknown quantity at this point malek's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have heard many EA for forex trading. But I do not like to trade with EA. I would like to trade individual trading system. I think that improve my trading experiences and strategy to trade perfectly in the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Individual trading systems are more trustable the reason is in that we dicide at the time of trade according to our abilities and we can alter our strategies and can finish trades or make them double any time in automated trading it's not possible.

Junior Member advocate sabbir is an unknown quantity at this point advocate sabbir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think EA is benefited for newbie but it is not the right way to trade because after using you will become dependent on ea and you loss you ability to work hard. but i don't tell that ea is totally bad.

Senior Member kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Among the thousands of free and paid EAs that are available on the internet, most of them are garbage. The fact that anyone can build an EA, combined with the fact that most individual forex traders .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kinwan For This Useful Post:

loveforex (2012-10-01)

Banned Luk is an unknown quantity at this point Luk's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think better is when you have your own technical manually strategy system which you have lot of time tested this your system and you can got better results than if you want trade with other system or expert advice system for me is better when i trade with manualy system

Member hunter boy is an unknown quantity at this point hunter boy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

EA verses individual trading system.

Good and informative post. I love it. I will make sure I apply them in my daily trading plan. as well I encourage every beginner to apply them in their forex trading business day and day .I am very grateful for the wonderful post. very very thanks.the thing is that trader that trades on the trading system are trader but EAs traders are just market participants.

Senior Member mohosin is an unknown quantity at this point mohosin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA method can make more profit without any hard work but it can makes a great lose also. The individuals are work hard and make strategy then apply and finally make profit......So, individual is better than EA.

Senior Member dadi is an unknown quantity at this point dadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personaly i can believe a lot of abot EA trading system because sometimes work and sometimes doesn't work so i prefer to trade with individual trading

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by marjuck View Post
    use of EA is increasing day by day by forex trader. trader are interested to make money without hard work. anyone who has not little knowledge about forex market can earn by using EA. for this reason trader are currently more dependable on EA. but EA treading is not real forex trading. a trader can justify his skill by trading individually. individual trading increased the trader ability and prepare himself to be a future expert. newbie need to avoid EA trading if they want to be a future expert.
    My dear friend you are right if we want to be trader for longer time and expert, then we need to develop our skill and ability and of course for it we need to trade with manual not with using EA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 196 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)